Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Lastest On Deliotte Test Of 16th Nov - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastest On Deliotte Test Of 16th Nov (645 Views)

Akintola Williams Deliotte Aptitude Test / Lastest On Deliotte Test Of 16th Nov / Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lastest On Deliotte Test Of 16th Nov by rolorolo: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2007
helo house
this is to inform the members of the house that deliotte has called for the next stage in their recruitment exercise as per the test that was written on 16th nov.
please anyone in the house that has attended their next stage of the interview should kindly share it with the house
thanks
Re: Lastest On Deliotte Test Of 16th Nov by gntsomeonu: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2007
The second level of interview in Deloitte is an essay written test covering current affairs on financial issues. Best of luck
Re: Lastest On Deliotte Test Of 16th Nov by rolorolo: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
@gntsomeonu
please can you site examples on topical current affairs on financial issue you know of? because the mail bears invitation for interview (inside the mail i was asked to come with my credentials) Please have you attended the next stage before. kindly help me if you have.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Make Money For Yourself. / Having Problem Filling The Short Service Form ? / Need A Video Editor ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.