Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Am Tired - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Tired (641 Views)

Someone Should Help Me Na Ehn Am Tired / Please Help: I'm Tired Of This Paid Employment / Help! I Am Tired Of Online Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired by EMOGROUP: 1:09am On Jun 20, 2012
I am tired of seeing my post/topic deleted or hidden. Nairaland moderators what have i done to receive all this from you guys?
Re: I Am Tired by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 4:54am On Jun 20, 2012
EMO GROUP: I am tired of seeing my post/topic deleted or hidden. Nairaland moderators what have i done to receive all this from you guys?

Well!I'm not a moderator but I've experienced this before.I got to read their rules & I've been able to overcome.

The same occurence happened between me & GOOGLE ADSENSE because I realized that was at fault and went ahead to read their T.O.S & I'm glad to tell you that my adsense is now stable and got lots of secrets to unleash about GOOGLE Adsense.
Re: I Am Tired by EMOGROUP: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2012
Legal wealth, how are you doing? Its been quite some time we talked on phone. What i am trying to say is that the topic i wrote was very important to me and i was already receiving replies, before i knew it my post had being hidden. I don't und erstand nairaland oo . You get to see posts and topics that should not be allowed in Business section or even in the forum. They not will hide or delete them, its valueable topics and post that they will hide or delete. Its not fair na. This forum is supose to be a place where someone can get asistance and help. I know they said one should not advertise here, what they should have done is move the topic to advert section instead of deleting or hidding the post/topic.
Re: I Am Tired by neksummi(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2012
I've experienced that several times too. I also see so many illevant topics remain while good ones are deleted. Sometimes i feel there are certain trigger words that when u mention even if u're not using it to sell, the antispam bot will ban you. That's just my thought anyway.
Re: I Am Tired by EMOGROUP: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2012
neksummi: I've experienced that several times too. I also see so many illevant topics remain while good ones are deleted. Sometimes i feel there are certain trigger words that when u mention even if u're not using it to sell, the antispam bot will ban you. That's just my thought anyway.
yeah, you might be right you know

(1) (Reply)

Is The ₦5 Note Still Relevant In Nigeria And What Can It Buy? / Production Of Decorative Asbestos/celings Secrets Revealed! / Industrial Machines And Welding Equipments For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.