Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) (1405 Views)

Etisalat Medicals At Avon / Group Medicals Recruitment In Ibadan...very Urgent / FBN: Invited For Medicals By First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by Bennyslove(f): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2007
Please house i would like to know the dress code for the first bank medical text. Should it be formal or casual? Opinions are invited please.
Re: First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by kofkof: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2007
Bennyslove:

Please house i would like to know the dress code for the first bank medical text. Should it be formal or casual? Opinions are invited please.

congrats for making it to this stage.wot kind of a question is this for Christ sake? >: (Nairalanders pls lets' post intelligent and helpful topics.
Re: First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by darqly(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2007
the first bank medical text.
Please what's a bleeding "text"? Kai at this stage u're mistaking test for text? Too bad
Anyway, a maternity gown will suffice sad
Re: First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2007
if u wanna go for the medical test text as u put it, u could put on any of the following:
a maternity gown, oops already said
a bikini
a nice something, i dont know what

hey its just a medical test now,, no body cares what u wear okay!!!
[s]altho someone says white kinda ups your blood pressure[/s]
undecided
all da best, be HIV negative. kiss
Re: First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by scambater(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2007
@ poster,

You don't know the difference between TEXT and TEST and you looking for a job in a bank. Are you sure you even graduated College. I feel sorry for bankers in Nigeria if the employ someone like you to even sweep the floor. cry
Re: First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by chilla(f): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2007
Haba, y r u guys so hard on her? Must one be perfect always? Its only a mistake n ull only be helpful by pointiing it out instead of jst this mockery game. Haba

@ Poster,
Just dress well ok, u r only cn the doctors and not the Staff of the Bank. Best of luck.
Re: First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by stellose(f): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2007
@poster, up and down wrapper and big head-tie(gele) to match ontop of a white lace blouse with high shoulder pad will be suitable for the medicals. cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by bussylin(f): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2007
@ stellose, i'm really disappointed in u. i ve always thought u were more matured than this. even if the person in question was asking a funny question, there are better ways of answering and if u cldnt help the person, dont bother to write.just keep ur head up! help is on the way.
Re: First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by oyinsho(f): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2007
well dats wat people go thru when we have perfectionist all around the whole place.If you guys cannot help then you keep quiet about the whole thing and stop feeling like "An all in all". I thot this forum was for helping one anotherĀ  nd not for catching fun!All you know all.My dear just feel comfortable wt your dressing and go for ur medicals
Re: First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by daphey(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2007
haba, can't u guys excuse a simple mistake? or is it her fault that u were not called for medicals?
jealousy and envy will not take anyone anywhere o.
my sister pls wear something simple and sweet.
Re: First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by landes(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2007
please there's no reason to skin her alive,it was just a mistake, its good u let her know so it doesn't repeat itself.
Re: First Bank Medicals (how One Should Dress) by stellose(f): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2007
@bussylin, the poster Bennyslove is my friend here on nairaland. I only wanted to make her laugh . of course we all know that , when going for medical test one needs to dress sweet because you are not going for an interview. Am not fighting Bennyslove please sometime we make fun and laugh it off and the job hunt continues . dont take it personal grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Recruiting / Who Knows The Interview Date For National Mirror Newspaper By Jimoh Ibrahim? / Genuine Properties In Aboru, Lagos For Sale With Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.