Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Fax Machine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fax Machine (2539 Views)

He's Getting A Fax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fax Machine by D4don007(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2007
FAX MACHINE
An American, Japanese, and a Nigerian were sitting naked in the sauna. Suddenly there is a beeping sound. The American presses his forearm and others look at him questioningly. “That’s my pager,” he says. “I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.” “A few minutes later a phone rings. The Japanese lift his palm to his ear. When he finishes he explains,” that’s my mobile phone. I have a micro chip in my hand.” The Nigerian feeling decidedly low-tech but not to be out done decided he had to do something just as impressive. He steps out of the sauna and goes to the toilet. He returns with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his butt. The others raised their eye brows and said, “Wow” what’s that? “I’m getting a fax,” he explains.
Re: Fax Machine by Migines(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2007
*grins*
Re: Fax Machine by freezy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
heh heh heh

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Pray 4 My Neighbor's Daughter! / The Eggroll I Bought In Aba / Download Comedy Video: Mark Angel Comedy Ft Emmanuella - Hollywood Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.