Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Pictures Of Dana Plane Crash Victims Candle Light Service In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of Dana Plane Crash Victims Candle Light Service In Lagos (2028 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] / Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" / Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Plane Crash Victims Candle Light Service In Lagos by islet(f): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
Friends, and family of the Dana plane crash victims of June 3rd convened at for a candle light procession in Lagos two days back.

In a message during the service, pastor Itua Ighodalo of the Trinity House blamed the crash on the negligence of both the government and the the airline officials.Other clerics where there to give their sermon too.

Kate Henshaw, an Nollywood actress was very emotional and could not hide her tears as she identified with the families of the victims. She shared with them that june 3rd was her mother's birthday and she was about sending her mum a birthday message when she heard about the sad news.

The Candle Light Service was further dampened with the news of bombings in the Northern part of the country. Visit blog on my signature for more photos.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Dad Is Having An Affair - What Do You Do? / Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori / Guys I'm Really Confused,i Caught My 11 Years Old Cousin With Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.