Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler (6572 Views)

Purebred Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / Looking For A Purebred Gsd(straight Back) Or Belgian Malinois. / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by armani: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2005
Hi everybody!

I am very new here but grateful to be associated with people of like minds. I actually like dogs a great deal, but I'm really having problems getting a good breed. My present dog is a mongrel and is called '[I]Razzor[/I]', but I will like to get a 100% Alsatian. I cannot get it abroad, as Nigerians have been involved in so much scam on dog issues.

I will really appreciate it if anybody can link me with somebody with a good breed of Alsatian or Rottweiler. I live in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state and could be reached on 0803 5743750. I can take care of the transpotation to Uyo and the cost of the dog.
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by Seun(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2005
Hello Armani,

Welcome to Nairaland. I hope you find what you're looking for soon enough! In the event that

An Alsatian (aka German Shepherd):
"Well-bred Alsatians have powerful jaws and strong teeth, can develop a strong sense of loyalty and obedience, and can be trained to attack and release on command."

A Rottweiler ('gentle but dangerous'):
"Rottie is not usually a barker: he is a silent watcher who notices everything. Before attacking, he tends to go very still, and there is no warning growl"

If you can't find a breeder through the Internet, I think there are some places in Lagos where Alsatians for sale are displayed along the roads. We should be able to link you with those people.
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by Seun(m): 1:44am On Apr 28, 2005
I conducted some enquiries on your behalf and recieved the following e-mail as a result:

To:
Date: Apr 25, 2005 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: Someone needs an German Shepherd!

If you are interested in a German Shephard dog, call me on 08035165413 as I can get the dog for you at a moderate price.

With love from
Gomes S.E.A

Please keep us informed about your progress in getting the dog. And when you get the dog, make sure you send us lots of pictures!

1 Like

Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by mamba(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2005
I have 3 crossbreed (Alsatian/Rottweiler) puppies for sale.

Very fine ones.

PM me if you're interested, only within Lagos...
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by Tjscale(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2007
Well i am a dog breeder and i can get you very good purebreed puppies or adult dogs not 100% as thats impossible but of very good standard .You can reach me on 08027389956
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by BGhost(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2007
Hello Mamba,

I had a crossbreed puppy of an Alsatian/Rottweiler. She has been stolen and I'm looking for a replacement. If u still have the pups or plan on having more I would like to purchase a female from you.
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by Barrackboy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2007
I have a friend that brings in dogs from dog kernels in South Africa. He is based in Port Harcourt. His website is : http://www.oledoghouse.com. He recently imported some kernel-registered pure breed rottweilers. His gsm is on his website. But get back to me if you encounter stress.
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by Tjscale(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2007
I have just gotten on of the best rottweiler pups in Lagos and anyone could be lucky to have them.the bitch littered 5 pups(2 Females & 3 males) but the females have already been paid for so there are only 2 males left for sale.Conact me if you are interested in seeing them at anytime i am located in Festac,

N.B: They cost 65k least but they are really worth it.I would upload a pic soon, its actually on my phone right now but this laptop doesnt have infrared so give me some time,
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by shopsy: 8:34pm On May 16, 2010
Hello. I've got thorough bred Rottweilers and German shepherd stud dogs and occassionally have puppies. You can reach us on www.hiskennels.com
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by mathewOAU: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hi friends, are you familiar with the real alsatian pure breed?, you will find different claims of pure breed Alsatians, but to be sincere with you, you dont easily come accros them, have you heard about the slant back alsatian, yes those are the real pure breed and a puppy can go for as much as 120k-150k
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by Dlapsow: 4:34am On Mar 09, 2011
schronisko dla psa schronisko dla psa schroniska dla ps&oacute;w
sklep zoologiczny dla ps&oacute;w hotel dla ps&oacute;wimiona dla ps&oacute;w ubranka dla ps&oacute;wkarma dla ps&oacute;w ubrania dla ps&oacute;wfryzjer dla ps&oacute;w fryzjer dla ps&oacute;wsalon dla ps&oacute;w ubranka dla ps&oacute;w schroniska dla ps&oacute;w salon dla ps&oacute;wimiona dla ps&oacute;w karma dla ps&oacute;wkarma dla ps&oacute;w karma dla ps&oacute;w imiona dla ps&oacute;w salon dla ps&oacute;w karmy dla ps&oacute;w schronisko dla psa hotel dla ps&oacute;w karma dla ps&oacute;w
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by dapsondou(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
mathewOAU: Hi friends, are you familiar with the real alsatian pure breed?, you will find different claims of pure breed Alsatians, but to be sincere with you, you dont easily come accros them, have you heard about the slant back alsatian, yes those are the real pure breed and a puppy can go for as much as 120k-150k

@matthewOAU
There are two types of alsatian dogs. The roach back(slant) which
is a showline dog and the other is a straight back alsatian which
is the working class. So stop saying the roach back dog is the pure
breed cos there are both pure breed and mixed breed of the
roach back and straight back alsatian(german shepherd)
You can google it to confirm the diff
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by oyinniblog: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
pure rottweiler puppies- contact 08065408009

Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by TVmhm: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
u can contact me for the Alsatian.....she is a very fantastic puppy and i will send u loads of her pics and her parebts and u can personally come and check her before buying call or whatsapp 08080488144
Re: I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler by Str33tZConnect: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Call 08083934050 or WhatsApp 08053786738 For Purebred Rottweiler Puppies

(1) (Reply)

10 Month Old Female Doberman For Sale / Meet The Biggest Caucasian Shepherd In Nigeria Now / My Pedigree Boerboel Is Up For Sale See For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.