Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,486 members, 7,857,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Should I Just Play Along Or What? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should I Just Play Along Or What? (502 Views)

I No Be Gay O, But I Just Like Seun.. I Wish Say Na My Babe.. / I'm Breaking Up With Her Because I Just Discovered She's Osu / I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Play Along Or What? by ukwubuego(f): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2007
My boy friend is the busy type that hardly have time for me, we see each other once in a while but we ve been dating for like 2yrs now and I love him so much.

All of a sudden, he started acting strange, calling me twice a day, even coming to visit me at home most weekends (unlike him).

2 months ago he asked me to resign where i was working to help him with his business and I did, he just told me 2 weeks ago that he is planning to travel abroad, and that he would be leaving the country by February next year.

He called me for a talk the other day, he sat me down and we talked like we've never done b4, he told me he would love to hand his business over to me b4 he travels, he begged me to help him so his business doesn't fall because according to him he doesn't trust any of his family members and no one else can manage it better than me. He also told me that if I don't manage the business it will definitely collapse as soon as he leaves the country.

I think he really wants me to work with/for him because he got impressed with the way I worked in my former place of work (that was even where we mate each other b4 he asked me out and I accepted)

Does this guy really love me or is he just trying to use me (to keep/grow his business)? its been giving me sleepless nights.

I managed to ask him if he really loves me or his just trying to use me but he got mad at me, but called me back 2 days later to tell me that the business has nothing to do with our relationship, he is handing it over to me because knows i can handle it.

What do I do please, should I just play along or what?
Re: Should I Just Play Along Or What? by McOmo(m): 1:59am On Nov 28, 2007
Play like Okocha, nothing do u !
Re: Should I Just Play Along Or What? by iice(f): 2:21am On Nov 28, 2007
*sighs*
Communication!!!

In your post, there isn't much i see regarding your relationship that isn't work-related
Communicate communicate. . .find a way to satisfy clearly the question burning in your head.
You are already having doubts. . .and doubts make room for some other not so good things. . .
Re: Should I Just Play Along Or What? by ukwubuego(f): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2007
thanks alot iice
Re: Should I Just Play Along Or What? by MrsSiena1(f): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2007
my dear poster dont just play along but also work along u could even discuss d issue of salary with him u know let him pay u for your services that way u wont feel that u r being used and besides since he could give u his business to handle there is a level of trust there so girl ask him for yr salary and then give his business some boost make profits for him and at d same time keep loving him

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Person Spin Your Wheels : Turn Your Head, Make Your Heart Race? / I Need A Friend. / I Need A Gurl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.