Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Need A Gym In Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Gym In Abuja (8657 Views)

Photos: Woman's Butt Implant Explodes During A Gym Session / Where Can I Find A Good Gym In Yaba? / Where Can I Find A "good" Gym In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Gym In Abuja by ogunbekun: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2012
Good day,

Pls who knows where I can get a good gym in Abuja between area 1, garki and central area.

Your urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by amash(f): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2012
Wuse 2 before penniel appartment.

I need a BQ to rent nd I hv 200k! Plz help me ask arnd!
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by werepeLeri: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2012
Great gym inside the Hilton.
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by werepeLeri: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2012
amash: Wuse 2 before penniel appartment.

I need a BQ to rent nd I hv 200k! Plz help me ask arnd!

call this guy - 08035164255 Jide - Agent
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by okoji: 1:08am On Jun 22, 2012
Hilton gym is the best gym but crowded. There is also bolingo hotel gym, sheraton hotel gym which is very small, Nicon luxury hotel gym which is manageable but the changing rooms and cleanliness is crap, Febson mall gym with restrictions on how long u use the machines and the weights area smells funny. I've used all the gyms and they have their pros and cons. Depends on what you are looking for.
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by okoji: 1:18am On Jun 22, 2012
So like I said above, it depends on what you want. Location? Money? Type of training/exercise you want etc. For instance Nicon luxury gym does not have a squat rack if you want to squat heavy weights. They also don't have assisted pull up machines if you want to do pull ups but their cardio machines are usually free. Febson mall gym have the machines but old treadmills. Xcell plus is also okay but tight. Best aerobics class is hilton gym if you don't mind the crowd. You have to line up to use their machines in the evening but its usually free in the afternoon.If you have any other questions, you can ask me. I've used almost all the gyms in abuja. I'm a fitness freak!
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by okoji: 1:23am On Jun 22, 2012
The gym by peniel apartment is called bodyline. Its also ok. There is a restaurant there so you can eat healthy meals after you work out. Its neat. Hope I've helped out with all my long posts. I suggest you register with someone as a couple. Its cheaper that way.
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by amash(f): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Thanx werepeleri
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by buzugee(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
do they have basketball courts in these gyms ? i want a place to play basketball that is free or at least not expenxsive. help me out guys. abuja or lagos.
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by okoji: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
You can play bball at either old parade ground or hilton gym Abuja.Don't know of lagos.Hope I've helped out.
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by amash(f): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
hey guys, i cant seem to make a new topic for myself.... i need an apartment urgently, nd or maybe a flatmate male or female so we combine....[quote][/quote]
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by BraveHear: 1:07am On Dec 05, 2013
hi Okoji, please can you tell me the membership fee of Nicon Hilton Gym for a month and 3 months?...also, do they have a lawn tennis court, basketball court and swimming pool and does your gym membership give you access to them if they do?....thanks in advance!
okoji: So like I said above, it depends on what you want. Location? Money? Type of training/exercise you want etc. For instance Nicon luxury gym does not have a squat rack if you want to squat heavy weights. They also don't have assisted pull up machines if you want to do pull ups but their cardio machines are usually free. Febson mall gym have the machines but old treadmills. Xcell plus is also okay but tight. Best aerobics class is hilton gym if you don't mind the crowd. You have to line up to use their machines in the evening but its usually free in the afternoon.If you have any other questions, you can ask me. I've used almost all the gyms in abuja. I'm a fitness freak!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by firasss: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
BraveHear: hi Okoji, please can you tell me the membership fee of Nicon Hilton Gym for a month and 3 months?...also, do they have a lawn tennis court, basketball court and swimming pool and does your gym membership give you access to them if they do?....thanks in advance!
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by nairamaniac: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
okoji:
You can play bball at either old parade ground or hilton gym Abuja.Don't know of lagos.Hope I've helped out.
are the basketball courts accessible at anytime? I mean aw early as 5am in the day?

I like playing early be4 going to work.

please do they also have a gym within the vicinity?
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by MassageExpert00: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
amash:
hey guys, i cant seem to make a new topic for myself.... i need an apartment urgently, nd or maybe a flatmate male or female so we combine....

Have u gotten a place now? Or can we be roommates? I'm a male and new in Abuja
Re: I Need A Gym In Abuja by Payshenz: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2020
What's the most predominant reason why people go to gyms? By the way, this is a gym in Abuja��

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For June 3 2021 In Nigeria / Where Can I Get Lenses For My Eyeglasses In Lagos? / Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.