Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

FMP NEWS DESK: War Brewing Between davido And Skuki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FMP NEWS DESK: War Brewing Between davido And Skuki (920 Views)

FMP NEWS DESK: Peek Pictures Atnaetoc’s Wedding / Fmp News Desk: D’banj Launches His Music Label — D’koko Master (dkm) Records / Fmp News Desk: I Did Not Diss Choc City Boys: Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FMP NEWS DESK: War Brewing Between davido And Skuki by Flightmuzic: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2012
There’s a war of sorts going on between Davido and Skuki over the ownership of the beat to their new songs ‘ No Visa ’ and ‘ Move it ’.
Those who have listened to the two songs will conclude that they both havethe same beat. Not surprisingly, this has generated mixed reactions fromtheir fans.
Recently, the Dami duro star Davido claimed ownership of the beat, sayingvia twitter ‘Leaking my song will only make me stronger. As for now, I haveremoved No Visa and enter the centre of my album. U happy Abi’.
Click link τ̅☺ read more http://flightmuzic./2012/06/21/fmp-news-desk-war-brewing-between-davido-and-skuki/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Denies Been Signed To Dbanj's Record Label / Ini Edo Denies Gettingn600m From Gov Akpabio To Build Film School / Linda Ikeji And Joseph Benjamin Lose Dance Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.