Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Unilag Banking And Finance Cut Off Mark? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Banking And Finance Cut Off Mark? (5725 Views)

Project Topics And Materials In Banking And Finance / Project Topics And Materials In Banking And Finance / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Banking And Finance Cut Off Mark? by oskaywale(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2007
Please does any one know about the UNILAG cut off mark for banking and finance and economics or any other administrative course with low cut off mark,also the process of change of course.Because i got 219 in JAMB and 55 in POST JAMB,i dont know if am safe for banking and finance.

any idea please?
Re: Unilag Banking And Finance Cut Off Mark? by generalpam: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2007
can u tell me ,,, u all tell me what i have done to deserve this, can u imagine i past the cut off mark yet i can see my name.why ,some one tell me what to do , should i do a change of course on the course the deny me of admission.i scored 66.75 after all the dividing and all that, the cut 66.75 for mechanical eng, ooooo my GOD i fell like the world is about to end , i am in a big mess.some advice me on what to do, plss help me

(1) (Reply)

Cheeky School Girl Beats Up Her Principal In KZN / Anambra State University 2nd Batch Admission List Z Out! / 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.