Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

How Would You Go About This Being A Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Would You Go About This Being A Christian. (540 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Go About This Being A Christian. by WebSurfer(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
Just wanna ask this to Christians,

As Christians, If you were in an area where boko-haram targets churches on sundays,
And info spreads out your church is the next target the next sunday,
would you attend ?

YES/NO
Re: How Would You Go About This Being A Christian. by swtchicgurl: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2012
A yes or no wouldn't suffice! I've experienced something similar before and i still went.
Listen, there are many reasons i can give why and why not to attend. But, Wisdom is profitable of her children.

that's all for now.
Re: How Would You Go About This Being A Christian. by God2man(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
swtchicgurl: A yes or no wouldn't suffice! I've experienced something similar before and i still went.
Listen, there are many reasons i can give why and why not to attend. But, Wisdom is profitable of her children.

that's all for now.

what a brilliant answer!

@poster, let wisdom guide you.
What is wisdom? Wisdom is the correct application of knowledge.
I would like to be silent for now.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: How Would You Go About This Being A Christian. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
WebSurfer: Just wanna ask this to Christians,

As Christians, If you were in an area where boko-haram targets churches on sundays,
And info spreads out your church is the next target the next sunday,
would you attend ?

YES/NO

What?
Why will anyone in their right senses even consider going?
I don't think attending church services is a matter of life and death, if you are likely to die in the process of attending church why not postpone it till when conditions are safe?
Re: How Would You Go About This Being A Christian. by italo: 5:59am On Jun 25, 2012
fellis:

What?
Why will anyone in their right senses even consider going?
I don't think attending church services is a matter of life and death, if you are likely to die in the process of attending church why not postpone it till when conditions are safe?

It's an individual thing.

If you are a Christian, you will never die, you will only move to a better home.

But again, it's an individual thing.

(1) (Reply)

Learning To Hear God’s Voice / Bride Price / The Arm Of The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.