Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Islamc Duas Website - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamc Duas Website (709 Views)

Be Careful About Duas/adkhar Not In The Sunnah / The Reason Why Our Duas Are Not Answered... / Wapsites For Duas Islamic Themes And Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islamc Duas Website by noibilism(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
Salaam Peeps,

I have a website i did as my bit to promote the religion. It's called is Islamic Duas (www.islamic-duas.net). I intend to update it with authentic supplications from the quran and sunnah, inspirational islamic articles and good concentration on islamic applications. For a start I have created a flash version of the 40 Rabbanas of the quran....it can be downloaded on http://islamic-duas.net/40%20rabbanas/ ..........

Maa Salaam.
Re: Islamc Duas Website by Zhulfiqar1: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
check the below site for inspiration:

www.duas.org

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nations, Devoid Of Faith, Possess A Life Of Comfort? / Beautiful Story About Allah's Forgiveness / Fasting On The 9th (tasu'a) And 10th Day(asuuroh) Of Muharram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.