Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

How To Attain Success In Life And Business : Part 1 (rethink Your World) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Attain Success In Life And Business : Part 1 (rethink Your World) (636 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life! / 10 Tips For Using Technology To Rethink Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attain Success In Life And Business : Part 1 (rethink Your World) by BlakkBoi(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
As an aggressive entrepreneur, my ambitions were geared towards financial success and attaining my life goals. I have been guilty of blind ambition. I wanted to excel, spread my wings and "live the fabulous life". I was willing to work hard towards my goals through my entrepreneurial plans. Then I came to a point where I began to consistently feel like a failure, and something was missing. Upon my persistent struggles and focus, the feeling of being aloof from myself became a permanent friend.

If you have ever felt like - You are not as happy as you'd like to be, you are not celebrating life, but just kept being challenged by it. Then you are not alone. It doesn't matter if you are starting up, an established entrepreneur, owner or top executive of a company, I you are an employee, staff member or the newest salesperson just coming on board, the chances are that you, more often than not, spend a lot of your life feeling far more lost than found[..]

READ: http://www.instapy.com/2012/06/21/how-to-achieve-succeed-in-life-and-business-part-1/

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Hacked, 450,000 Passwords Posted Online / Help With Cheap Used Authentic, Leather Belts And Palm Sanders Links In Lagos / Ghana Suspends Access Bank, Others From Operating Forex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.