Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Girl In The Library - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girl In The Library (2430 Views)

Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day. / A Guy In The Library. Very Funny / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl In The Library by searay(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
A guy asked a girl in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you”. The girl answered with a loud voice I DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOUUU!!!”. All the students in the library started staring at the guy and he was embarrassed.
After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy’s table and she told him “I study
psychology and i know what a man is thinking, I guess u felt
embarrassed right?
The guy with a loud voice
said”5000 Naira JUST FOR ONE
NIGHT HABA THAT’S TOO MUCH
Ooo!!! and all the people in the
library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered in her ears and said I study i know how to make people feel guilty, I guess you felt guilty.
Re: Girl In The Library by Exponental(m): 6:04am On Jun 22, 2012
searay: A guy asked a girl in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you”. The girl answered with a loud voice I DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOUUU!!!”. All the students in the library started staring at the guy and he was embarrassed.
After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy’s table and she told him “I study
psychology and i know what a man is thinking, I guess u felt
embarrassed right?
The guy with a loud voice
said”5000 Naira JUST FOR ONE
NIGHT HABA THAT’S TOO MUCH
Ooo!!! and all the people in the
library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered in her ears and said I study LAW, i know how to make people feel guilty, I guess you felt guilty.
u omitted d guys course..........correct it
Re: Girl In The Library by Berkeley01(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2012
I guess d guy studiez Law...LWKMD

(1) (Reply)

Enta Mak U Laugh N 4get Ur Name,only Ma Name U Go Rememba,try Am C / Lol Pictures / PHOTO: The Clueless Returns To Otuoeke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.