Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

In A State Of Dilemma - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In A State Of Dilemma (704 Views)

Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview / Dilemma Of A Job Seeker. Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A State Of Dilemma by Daray(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2007
Which one should I choose? I have just started a master programme in University of Ibadan ( Petroleum Eng.) and I have also been invited for First bank medical test. I have always wanted to become a lecturer but all the same I need the money from the industry to, I dont know what to do?
Re: In A State Of Dilemma by prominence: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2007
what did u study in skull ( i mean fisrt degree) if its anything related to wat u r doin for ur masters, i will advise u to continue wit d programme and forget d job, just see it as price u have to pay to get a very good job. dnt forget dat nothin good comes easy. jst endure nd finish d masters programme ok it will make u more relevant, hang in there
Re: In A State Of Dilemma by Daman1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
My dear keep to your dream and look away from the carrot being dangled at you.
Real satisfacion comes not from money but doing what one loves to do most, then does your first degree give room for professional advancement in the banking industry? ponder on this n ask God for directions. Peace
Re: In A State Of Dilemma by amakavivy(f): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2007
I think you are right, De Man. I concur with you. In this life, one has to engage his/herself in the things that make him/her happy.

Since, you have started this programme already, finish it up. Don't abandon it for another thing. You are going to another level, getting a master degree is going to project you. It is a plus to your career.

keep moving.
Re: In A State Of Dilemma by mudom(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2007
I feel you man,

As a banker and a UI graduate, My advice is go on with your program.

First Bank no even dey pay self, why bother.

All the best too

(1) (Reply)

Help With Standard Chartered Test Format / A Receptionist & A Cleaner Are Needed In Ph / Opportunities For Models.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.