Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Have You Written Your Will? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Written Your Will? (701 Views)

45 Life Lessons, Written By A 90 Year Old. / Have You Written Your Will? / Letter Written To My Rapist 29 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Written Your Will? by bendazum: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
Death is inevitable although we all pray to live long.Truth yet remains that no matter how long we live on earth we shall all leave this planet.Although people rarely talk about issues like this cos it scares them. Yet it should be considered as a vital issue. What plans have you made to ensure that there is peace and that your family is well catered for long after you are gone?
Re: Have You Written Your Will? by bendazum: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
Some communities are very harsh to widows.What effort have you made to ensure that your wife and kids are not left in the cold?

(1) (Reply)

Agonies And Testimonies Of Women Depirate To Have A Male Child. / Would Children Learn Better From Their Own Mistakes / Marriage/relationship Problems? Let Me Invite U To My BBM Group 4 Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.