Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Odd News: Snake Girl Is Pregnant! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Odd News: Snake Girl Is Pregnant! (5677 Views)

Odd News: The Story Of The Friendship Between A Goat(timur) And A Tiger(amur) / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odd News: Snake Girl Is Pregnant! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
Sarah Namukwaya aka G-Snake is Pregnant. She is a famous Uganda musician .
Our close sources have it that she will soon deliver and it is said that the pregnancy is fathered by her manager who is also her body guard.
G-Snake is popularly known for her ‘Kampala Enyuma Kiro’ song which has hit Kampala for sometime now.
This will be her first born and the upcoming star cannot wait to hold her in her arms.
G-snake started her music career as Baby snake but later changed to G Snake. She first started with a song titled ‘Sorry I hurt’ then she released another song Noonya and a few months ago she released a song titled ‘Kampala Enyuma Kiro’.
JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/endy.edeson to read my latest news

(1) (Reply)

Fire At Alibert Furniture Showroom Beside Amigo Supermarket In Abuja / How Do I Locate Takwa Bay / What Is September's Significance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.