Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Advice Needed,shud I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Nor? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed,shud I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Nor? (1417 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? / My Husband Now Locks His Phone, Should I Go Ahead And Lock Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed,shud I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Nor? by Realman4: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
Am a young man of average financial status,am of genotype AS,i discovered my girlfriend of 4yrs is AS though she was diagnosed to be AA before,the test was later done at several places and it was confirmed that she is AS aswell,I told her franctically that we can't go ahead and she is not of the same opinion with me,but we have to part way gradually,but she got pregnant along the line but she didn't inform me untill after 4weeks,and i suspected somethings in her but she denied it,she eventually told me and she said she just want me to know not that she want anything in return,though her siblings tried talking me into marrying her but i told them it can't be don't and i advised abortion so that we won't end up having SS baby,after she said ​no,then foetus test was surgested which her sibling did not allow her to go for with the excuse that it can lead to miscarriage.She kept the pregnancy and i gave her money for all necessary stuffs and she gave birth to a baby boy and i also paid the bill.The naming was done with 10pple in attendance...the doctor said the baby's genotype can't be determined untill after 1year,now my pple said ​no marriage and am looking at not having baby outside matrimonial home and don't want to have SS child,please advice me should i marry her or just let her go and take care of my baby...pls advice me.I don't want baby outside my marriage and don't want SS child...pls ur advice...
Re: Advice Needed,shud I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Nor? by Realman4: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
Typo error,i told her we can't go ahead...line 3..
Re: Advice Needed,shud I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Nor? by bendazum: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
Your thread lacks seriousness,maturity and responsibility.'She got pregnant along the way '.Was it an accident? Were you not intimate with her before it happened? How can you suggest abortion. Is it an option? Should it be an option? Truth is that you are not emotionally and mentally matured for marriage. Age and finance aside.Do you love the lady in question? If so why would you suggest abortion with her life in the balance. Hmm.
Re: Advice Needed,shud I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Nor? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
Re: Advice Needed,shud I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Nor? by moremi2008(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
I don't even understand your question. You don't want an SS child but you ALREADY have a child with her! At this point, it's too late to use SS children as an excuse.

A couple with AS genotype getting married is not the end of the world. There are solutions to this issue if you have access to good healthcare. You can test the foetus before birth and then decide whether to carry the child to term. Even if you don't have access to good healthcare, lots of Nigerian parents have SS children every year and their lives did not end.

Do the right thing. Make a honest woman of this lady and marry her. She's already the mother of your child and you don't want her curses trailing you for the rest of your life.
Re: Advice Needed,shud I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Nor? by 2mch(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
As you lay your bed, so you lie in it. After finding out the fact, why did you not stop having S** with the girl? I dont see anyone forcing you to marry her except her parents. Personally, i dont support this kind of ignorance. Because this first child is not SS doesnt mean the remining children coming will be healthy. I suggest you talk with her, make her understand where you stand and help her raise the boy. It is unfortunate, but that is life. Both of you put yourself in this situation. She is stupid for thinking the child will change things. That is very desperate. Most times love does not survive a sick child. This is no fairy tale. How old are the both of you?
Re: Advice Needed,shud I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Nor? by Genius100: 12:22am On Jun 23, 2012
Your doctor is absolutely wrong. You can find out if the child is SS wasy before he is 1 year old. If you want to marry her, you have the option of determining the genotype of the baby in-utero i.e. while she's pregnant. If both of you are not open to in-utero tests, and abortion if neccessary and you do not want an SS baby, then don't marry her. Simple and short...
Re: Advice Needed,shud I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Nor? by Johndoe100(m): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2012
Real.man:
Am a young man of average financial status,am of genotype AS,i discovered my girlfriend of 4yrs is AS though she was diagnosed to be AA before,the test was later done at several places and it was confirmed that she is AS aswell,I told her franctically that we can't go ahead and she is not of the same opinion with me,but we have to part way gradually,but she got pregnant along the line but she didn't inform me untill after 4weeks,and i suspected somethings in her but she denied it,she eventually told me and she said she just want me to know not that she want anything in return,though her siblings tried talking me into marrying her but i told them it can't be don't and i advised abortion so that we won't end up having SS baby,after she said ​no,then foetus test was surgested which her sibling did not allow her to go for with the excuse that it can lead to miscarriage.She kept the pregnancy and i gave her money for all necessary stuffs and she gave birth to a baby boy and i also paid the bill.The naming was done with 10pple in attendance...the doctor said the baby's genotype can't be determined untill after 1year,now my pple said ​no marriage and am looking at not having baby outside matrimonial home and don't want to have SS child,please advice me should i marry her or just let her go and take care of my baby...pls advice me.I don't want baby outside my marriage and don't want SS child...pls ur advice...

Aside from this being in the wrong section. You are a mugu , the girl play you like football in fact she bend you like Beckam. If you love yourself and any small change you will ever have in your life, run from that girl. Otherwise your life is already over. Boy you dull oh!!
Re: Advice Needed,shud I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Nor? by Realman4: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2012
Thanks for ur advice and contribution,i surgested foetus test during the pregnancy but she and her pple said but she refused by saying it can lead to miscarriage. Am 31 while she is 28.

(1) (Reply)

Where Really Have I Gone Wrong / Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You / Many Married Couples Have Sex By Appointment –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.