Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? (9835 Views)

Few Nigerians Work As Cabin-Crew On International Airlines? / Nigerian Airline Collapses As Industry Struggles / What's Your Favorite Nigerian Airline And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by daporski: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
I took arik air from Sokoto to Abuja today and then boarded Chachangi to Lagos. Now, while the services,looks and courtesy of the arik crew were not exceptional, I did not have cause to complain. But when I boarded chachangi I noticed that 1.

Their uniforms were white but not well kept. I mean,why choose white as your color if u can't keep it sparkling?

2. Two out of the three crew are men and definitely not Mr. Handsome material and the lady too no try at all.

3. While serving drinks one of the guys spilt some drinks and he swore in hausa before remembering to apologise to the passenger whose clothes got stained

4. The chap sitting next too me asked the lady cry member for water and she told him to press the button overhead and water will be brought to him.

Needless to say he didn't get any! Well thank God the flight was safe.

Passengers in the ill fated Dana plane that crashed (may their souls RIP) will wish they were alive to complain like me!

What has your experience been like with cabin crews? Do tell.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
Am I allowed to nominate Emirates? I know they're not Nigerian but they're simply "sparkling!"

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by ODB1: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
keep flying chanchangi and you may never have a means to ever post in this world again

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by miteolu(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
Absolutely not necessary. Your safety should be paramount. You can gift out your money for the cabin crew to change their dresses. -5 intellect +3 irrelevant
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by inspirenet: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
SimonAndal: Am I allowed to nominate Emirates? I know they're not Nigerian but they're simply "sparkling!"
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by ashson: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
learn to patronise your local airlines pls... to help them become better. even the best airline face troubles smtyms n may crash lyk dana.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by tpapi: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
It seems u r more concerned abt d spark of their uniform dan ur own life

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
Oh now we know you flew......

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by acidtalk: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
This might sound strange but I will go for DANA AIR.

Its so unfortunate that crashed happened but I can't even recall the number of times when I am not in a hurry that I wait for the available flight of DANA Air even if its going to take me 2-3 extra hours at the Airport.

* first Dana Air ladies are Georgeous. Fine, fair skin and well shaped sexy looking ladies. I know people like me just board DANA Air to llok at thos beautiful faces.

*above average Customer Service : unlike most of our other airlines who have TERRIBLE ground and inflight customer service, Dana is well above average. Their Air Hostess approach you with a calm face and sometimes smile intermitently at you when explaining things or taking your request.

*Good Snack : unlike some very annoying flights from airlines who are so miserly that you will be extremely lucky if you have a sachet water for long distance flights, Dana Air will always provide a snack box even if its just a canned drink and 'gala'. They are not as miserly as some of the counterparts.

For me I will go for DANA AIR.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by gregg2: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
Whatever, Dana Cabin Crew used to be best.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Maleeq(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
One that still pisses me off when I remember:

Aboard Ethiopia Airlines from Abidjan to Lagos, the air hostesses were as stuck up arrogant as ever. Ok, give it to them they are about average in looks.

It all started when they were handing out headsets and she passed my row. I didn't bother for I had my iPod with me, but for the guy next to me, he called out to her, and she ignores him (maybe she didn't really hear sha). I then called her and when she didn't respond, I tapped her on the shoulder (I wasn't sitting, my legs were begging for land grin ), she turns, looks me up and down like I've got filth on me and lashes out: Don't you EVER touch me again!...I was like WTF but didn't say a word? She hands the guy the headset and that episode goes by.

We made a stop over at Accra, we didn't leave the craft for about an hour, and this other guy wanted to "catch a glimpse of Accra from the still open door". Like commando, another hostess runs over, literally, and grabs him by the arm, "Go back to your sit" she said! Na so I open mouth again o!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Mbeki: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
Though Dana air may become extinct soonest, the few times I flew with them, their service was exceptional, the ladies were courteous, neat and presentable. Unlike Arik with their ugly, dirty, proud and rude crew members

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Maleeq(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
acidtalk: This might sound strange but I will go for DANA AIR.

Its so unfortunate that crashed happened but I can't even recall the number of times when I am not in a hurry that I wait for the available flight of DANA Air even if its going to take me 2-3 extra hours at the Airport.

* first Dana Air ladies are Georgeous. Fine, fair skin and well shaped sexy looking ladies. I know people like me just board DANA Air to llok at thos beautiful faces.

*above average Customer Service : unlike most of our other airlines who have TERRIBLE ground and inflight customer service, Dana is well above average. Their Air Hostess approach you with a calm face and sometimes smile intermitently at you when explaining things or taking your request.

*Good Snack : unlike some very annoying flights from airlines who are so miserly that you will be extremely lucky if you have a sachet water for long distance flights, Dana Air will always provide a snack box even if its just a canned drink and 'gala'. They are not as miserly as some of the counterparts.

On point. For local airlines/routes, I'd go with Dana too!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by donwhizle(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
O.D.B.:
keep flying chanchangi and you may never have a means to ever post in this world again

rotflmao...you should be comparing plane tyres and not crew members... hehehehe grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by sadyeek(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
daporski: I took arik air from Sokoto to Abuja today and then boarded Chachangi to Lagos. Now, while the services,looks and courtesy of the arik crew were not exceptional, I did not have cause to complain. But when I boarded chachangi I noticed that 1.

Their uniforms were white but not well kept. I mean,why choose white as your color if u can't keep it sparkling?

2. Two out of the three crew are men and definitely not Mr. Handsome material and the lady too no try at all.

3. While serving drinks one of the guys spilt some drinks and he swore in hausa before remembering to apologise to the passenger whose clothes got stained

4. The chap sitting next too me asked the lady cry member for water and she told him to press the button overhead and water will be brought to him.

Passengers in the ill fated Dana plane that crashed (may their souls RIP) will wish they were alive to complain like me!

I do not agree with your number 3

Its most likely to be in arabic, and its not a sware.. Its more like when a christain says "jesus"

Well your number 1 is on point.
And I hate that buying of fud thing.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by mrperfect(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
Safety is more essential.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by sadyeek(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
acidtalk: This might sound strange but I will go for DANA AIR.

How is any of this soppose to keep someone alive? undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by naylove(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
ashson: learn to patronise your local airlines pls... to help them become better. even the best airline face troubles smtyms n may crash lyk dana.

patronise local airlines even when u know they aint prettily maintained. e be like say u wan die kwik.
worst of all, they fit no even find ur body. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by agent22: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
Qatar airways travel with them to dubàí. i Trip for the hostessess die.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by xrazzy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
Since Buses no dey get crew apart from rude drivers and crazy conductors, I'll keep out of this thread!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by bravedude(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
Emirate airline all the way but i'm about to checkout Qatar,i'm sure the ladies will be as Georgeous as EMIRATE with their sexy smile and treats their passengers with high level of respect disregarding been Arabians.Anything Nigeria or africa is always bleeped up imagine what the Ethiopia airline,i no go fly with ur airline if na so the ladies dey behalf oh.Na wa Oooo.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by bravedude(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
Emirate airline all the way but i'm about to checkout Qatar,i'm sure the ladies will be as Georgeous as EMIRATE with their sexy smile and treats their passengers with high level of respect disregarding been Arabians.Anything Nigeria or africa is always fu*****ked imagine what the Ethiopia airline,i no go fly with ur airline if na so the ladies dey behave oh.Na wa Oooo.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
bravedude: Emirate airline all the way but i'm about to checkout Qatar,i'm sure the ladies will be as Georgeous as EMIRATE with their sexy smile and treats their passengers with high level of respect disregarding been Arabians.Anything Nigeria or africa is always bleeped up imagine what the Ethiopia airline,i no go fly with ur airline if na so the ladies dey behalf oh.Na wa Oooo.

SimonAndal: Am I allowed to nominate Emirates? I know they're not Nigerian but they're simply "sparkling!"

Op asked for Nigerian airlines not emirate or Qatar air.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by bravedude(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
saxywale:

Op asked for Nigerian airlines not emirate or Qatar air.

I am sorry to disappoint you,but i have no idea because Nigeria airlines ain't reliable.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by ibrossss: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
Daporski,Chanchangi Airlines Crew are the best Crew we have in this country in everything,and Chanchangi Airlines is the most safest Airline in the Country(9ja) like or not,go back to Nig Aviation industry history.let me tell you stop lying no any crew on board or on duty will speak house! 2. Mr man how clean are. U. 3. Maybe you don't know aviation that's why you are talking like that.findout the contributions of Chanchangi Airlines to aviation industry in nig.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by VellyG(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
O.D.B.:
Tehehehehehehehe..and dat was funny man
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by rasputinn(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
O.D.B.:

Hehehehehehe

My thoughts exactly(well not in that extreme sense though)

@ daporski
Stop flying Chanchangi
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Faraidi(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
daporski: I took arik air from Sokoto to Abuja today and then boarded Chachangi to Lagos. Now, while the services,looks and courtesy of the arik crew were not exceptional, I did not have cause to complain. But when I boarded chachangi I noticed that 1.

my friend are you sure you even attend primary school ? What do you mean by ''one of the guy spilt some drink'' & ''he asked the lady cry member for water'' abeg explain

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by acidtalk: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
WE BLAME THE GOVERNMENT YET OUT CITIZENS ARE SOME OF THE MOST IDI*OTIC FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

The Poster asked a very simple Question that doesn't need a genuise mind to answer that "Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best CABIN CREW" and some moro*onic imbe*ciles are coming here to insult others talking of Safety and Qatar air.

If you don't understand a simple topic can't you just use the back Button to return to the previous post?

Nigerian Airline and Carbin Crew aren't rocket science english words afterall so why the stup*idity in some people?

Or are we going to blame Goodluck Jonathan on the imbe*cile traits some people possess again?

Damn!!! I feel so sorry for some people's children. »Wasted Education Funds Spent«

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by gbokukueba(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
2 weeks a go i flew on Aero from Accra to Lagos... Jesus!!! The crew is the most unprofessional i have ever encountered in my life. You can imagine coming from an Emirates Abidjan to Accra flight. Imagine an Air Hostess saying 'thanks' lipsrsealed then to cap it all up they were selling refreshments in the flight... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 / RYANAIR Mend Plane Window With Sellotape / Immigration To Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.