Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Beauty Of Discussions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Beauty Of Discussions (450 Views)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Photos / The Beauty Industry in Nigeria / Why Ban Forex Trading Discussions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Discussions by ODB1: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yes, we are all here to share stories and also to hear those of others. We definitely do not all come from the same background neither may we all fall within the same category, So eventually our arguments and comments may vary far and in between but that's the beauty of discussions and most of all internet forums which provide a means of connecting people who ordinarily may not ever have anything in common. Another good thing about discussing on net forums is you never know where the discussion will go. Yes some threads may go on forever while some will never make it to page 1.

Which brings me to my point, a certain newly "employed" MOD is acting like a tin god. Hiding or even deleting topics he feels are not compatible to his ideals of what ever he may phantom NL Romance to be. Banning posters who he may have had alterations with in the past.
This same MOD prior to his new high horse status was a major "derailer" of threads, a nuisance who insults others and just plain annoying.
This mod has a severe case of inferiority complex driving by his urge to remain relevant on the romance section.

Just take a look at the complaints thread; the complaints are mainly about him.
Re: The Beauty Of Discussions by ODB1: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
I c u viewing this thread, you wan ban me?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Silliest Topics / How Concerned Are You In Current Nigeria Situations / Male Or Fmale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.