Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Introducing My Financial Management Consulting Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing My Financial Management Consulting Business (802 Views)

List of Top Management Consulting Companies In Nigeria / Starting A Management Consulting Business / Statistical Consulting Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing My Financial Management Consulting Business by olulu(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
Hi people, i just want to introduce my business, cos you never can say where you will get customers.

My business is O.HO and Associates, i help develop and write business plans for small and medium businesses, i help to prepare prepare management financial statements i.e. cash book, trading account, profit and loss account, balance sheet etc,and i also train people on how to use accoutning softwares like simply accounting, peachtree, quickbooks etc.you can contact me on o.ho_andassociates@yahoo.co.uk, and /or 08038315055.

thanks all
Re: Introducing My Financial Management Consulting Business by Nevada: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2007
Please do you own an audit firm? We want to audit our books and what does it cost to set up the simply accounting pro? (Sage)
Re: Introducing My Financial Management Consulting Business by olulu(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
no i don't own an audit firm, i only do it on a part time basis for now, cos i presently work in a bank.
i will have to get back to u on the cost of settin up simply accounting pro., thats the software my former employer use, and they also place special orders for interested customers
the price is subject to fluctations though , cos their supplier is based in south africa and its dollar denominated.
Re: Introducing My Financial Management Consulting Business by MITNEXUS: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2007
@NEVADA
i manage an accounting technology firm that can help you implement small business accounting and management software including sage and several others.we have installed for several companies in lagos,abuja and delta state.

contact me on 07031517266 for futher details.
Re: Introducing My Financial Management Consulting Business by HH(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2007
@MITNEXUS ,

dont you think your diverting olulu's initiative. some1 is introducing a business plan and the next thing you do is divert his first prospect. thats unfair, dont you think?
Re: Introducing My Financial Management Consulting Business by babaife(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2007
Nevada:

Please do you own an audit firm? We want to audit our books and what does it cost to set up the simply accounting pro? (Sage)

For your audit, you can contact Tunde owoeye. He operates a firm that will do your audit and assist in other financial and business advisory you so desire. contact him at canaan.partners@gmail.com or remmychess@yahoo.com. He is a nairalander.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Take 2 Mins To Read This Message / Mtn Declears N78b Profit / Getting A Business Loan To Start Up A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.