Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

its ok - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / its ok (942 Views)

OK I Finally Understand My Life. / Ok. Why Do Women Intensionaly Let There Nyansh Vibrate When The Walk? / Ok Wtf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

its ok by Migines(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
its ok

Deep within a forest, a little turtle began to climb a tree. After hours of effort, he reached the top, jumped into the air waving his front legs and crashed to the ground. After recovering, he slowly climbed the tree again, jumped, and fell to the ground. The turtle tried again and again, while a couple of birds sitting on a branch watched his sad efforts. Finally, the female bird turned to her mate. "Dear," she chirped, "I think it's time to tell him he's adopted."
Re: its ok by clemcykul(f): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2007
WICKED BIRDS grin grin grin grin grin LOL

ur lunch is ready kiss grin any longerthroat in house ure also welcome to lunchgrin
Re: its ok by ituen(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2007
Madam Clemcy,

I dey come oh. I'm waiting for 5 of my friends to come so that we can all come together
Re: its ok by topeteadr(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2007
Put my name down on the list of v.i.p i'll be right there
Re: its ok by Phiniter(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2007
I be number two for that list Madam Clemy
Re: its ok by ituen(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2007
Clemcy,

Pls expect me soon. I will be coming with 2 mecerdes benz motors. they wil be green and white in colour.

Pls tell ur gateman, TT

(1) (Reply)

You Idiot / Nigerian Popular Blog Sites / 3 Year Old Walks In On Parents During An Intimate Moment , And Father Interro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.