Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS (1011 Views)

Fast Growing NG Business Ever, Earn 50k Weekly Online For Free / Pure/table Water, A Fast Growing Business / Paidwealth.net, A Reliable Business With Fast Growing Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2012
I am in need of serious business minded person to partner with me in my media business.
I am a publisher and Editor in Chief of a world-class magazine, based in Abuja.
I print copies of my magazine in Dubai and have good network of political contacts.
I am currently seeking partnership with well meaning business minded fellow who can be either an active or dormant partner as I intend to expand the frontier of the business.
Interested business person will be given the detailed business plan which include the cash flow and running of the business.
Interested person will also become a shareholder in the company.
The aim of the expansion is to get more hands, penetrate other markets within and outside Nigeria, organise world-class events and awards.
My targeted revenue for second half of the year is N15 million and intended capital is less than 25% of the targetd revenue.
Interested person can contact me on 0818 400 2373 or email: thegavelnews@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2012
The magazine focuses on politics, business, sport, entertainment, relationships and sundry matters.
I can send you copies of past editions for your consideration.
Anyone that intends to be active partner must be resident of Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt as part of the planned extension is to open offices in these outside Abuja.
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2012
We are currently building a subscriber base for the magazine and we have sustainable and verifiable plan to execute our subscription target in Abuja.
And we will extend the same to other parts of Nigeria.
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
smiley
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
Alxmyr: I am in need of serious business minded person to partner with me in my media business.
I print copies of my magazine in Dubai and have good network of political contacts.
I am currently seeking partnership with well meaning business minded fellow who can be either an active or dormant partner as I intend to expand the frontier of the business.
Interested business person will be given the detailed business plan which include the cash flow and running of the business.
The aim of the expansion is to get more hands, penetrate other markets within and outside Nigeria, organise world-class events and awards.
My targeted revenue for second half of the year is N15 million and intended capital is less than 25% of the targetd revenue.
Interested person can contact me on 0818 400 2373 or email: thegavelnews@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
Alxmyr: The magazine focuses on politics, business, sport, entertainment, relationships and sundry matters.
I can send you copies of past editions for your consideration.
Anyone that intends to be active partner must be resident of Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt as part of the planned extension is to open offices in these outside Abuja.
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2012
Alxmyr: I am in need of serious business minded person to partner with me in my media business.
Thanks.
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
Thanks.
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
This is the cover of one of my past work.
I need serious-minded business person to partner with me.
The business plan is achievable and well researched.
I look forward to having a good and robust business relation with you.
Send me email on thegavelnews@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
Still Available to would-be investors.
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
Chance is still available to enter into a multi-million naira business of print media.
Find out how you can partner with me.
A tree does not make the forest.
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2012
Alxmyr: Chance is still available to enter into a multi-million naira business of print media.
Find out how you can partner with me.
A tree does not make the forest.

Good morning
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
smiley
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
smiley
smiley
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
hi
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
smiley
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
Thanks.
Re: INVEST IN A FAST GROWING MAGAZINE BUSINESS by Alxmyr(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
THANKS AND SEE

(1) (Reply)

Sell & Buy Solid Trust Pay, Liberty Reserve / Mini Coldroom For Ice Block Production Is Availabe For Sale In Lagos, Urgently / The Best School Uniforms Maker Now In Surulere. Hurry Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.