Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. (70199 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Can't Download Opera Browser On My Windows Phone. / Bluetooth Software To Transfer/send Applications To Another Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2012
I can't download 2go, Operamini and other app. Each time I try, It keep saying "JAR Invalid". Please if you were able to download to your chat phone, tell me how to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. by donstevewrites: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
go to getjar.c0m n do ur download dia
Re: Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. by electrowale: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2012
remove ur battery and ON it again and try it.
Re: Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2012
electrowale: remove ur battery and ON it again and try it.
I've done many times and it's still the same.
Re: Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2012
donstevewrites: go to getjar.c0m n do ur download dia
It's still the same.
Re: Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. by deleo16(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
Uncanny Genius: I can't download 2go, Operamini and other app. Each time I try, It keep saying "JAR Invalid". Please if you were able to download to your chat phone, tell me how to do so.
i currently use the phone the first time i got it it was similair problem as yours now go online from your system download operamini to your system as "jar" file then send it to your phone via micro SD adaptor then open the opera mini so after installing the opera mini you can now download anything from getjar.com i use 2go,ebuddy,mozat e.tc on my samsung chat
Re: Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
deleo16:
i currently use the phone the first time i got it it was similair problem as yours now go online from your system download operamini to your system as "jar" file then send it to your phone via micro SD adaptor then open the opera mini so after installing the opera mini you can now download anything from getjar.com i use 2go,ebuddy,mozat e.tc on my samsung chat
Thanks Bro, I'll give it a try.
Re: Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. by deleo16(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
Uncanny Genius: Thanks Bro, I'll give it a try.
use the operamini you install to download
Re: Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. by mikolo80: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
DID IT WORK
Re: Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. by adexsimply(m): 2:42am On Feb 05, 2013
mikolo80: DID IT WORK
NOPE IT DIDNT

(1) (Reply)

MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.