Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Vocal Health Tips - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vocal Health Tips (619 Views)

P.square's Paul(dredd Locked) & Peter(low or mohican cut) Who Is More Vocal. / Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide / I Will Be Explaining Mastering/vocal Treatment: For Those Who Dont Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vocal Health Tips by ade2tu(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2012
-Throat Clearing Part I.
God is the best architect ever. Sometimes i just wonder how long it took him to put this very complex structure-man, together. The mechanism of the voice is trully a work of genius. Well i guess that's what makes him God. (Hallelujah!) The oral cavity/area plays a key role in voice production. There you have the voicebox/ larynx, the pharynx, the vocal folds and a host of others.
Throat clearing is something you come across almost everywhere as long as the voice is in use.
Naturally, mucous surrounds your voice-box. This mucous should be light and flexible. What makes you want to clear your throat is when the mucous has become thick.
Trying to clear it off is just a waste of time. Mentol won't do the magic either. What you need my friend is to work on making the mucous light not trying to dry it up by using mentol or whatever. It may be okay for any other person but if you're a professional voice user be it singer, public speaker, radio/TV presenter, actor, comedian, etc. You might want to stop for a moment and think about it.

Vocalplus Academy: 4, Awoseyin street, Shomolu.

Facebook: Vocalplus Academy

#Your voice is your asset; guard it with all diligence.
The Lord bless you real good.

(1) (Reply)

Ikechukwu – B.a.d.a.(Born Alone Die Alone) / #rewind-Double Six Ft.Terry Tha Rapman 'oyibo Man' Sick Track!!! / Official Video Without My Heart Tiwa Savage Ft Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.