Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

(We WON) Betting Predictions Euro 2012: England Italy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (We WON) Betting Predictions Euro 2012: England Italy (623 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / (We WON) Betting Predictions, Euro 2012. Portugal Vs Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(We WON) Betting Predictions Euro 2012: England Italy by BetOracle: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2012
England 0:0 italy at 90mins.
we won all of our predictions on dis match, smiling to d bank now. Hope you guys used our tips

Our Take
Thunder boy: England win/draw (lay italy) WON
Iron man: Both teams to score NO WON
Royal Dude: Under 2.5goals WON
Waterside: halftime draw WON

ENGLAND vs ITALY

<ENGLAND>
>Last Seven Matches: play 7, won 5, draw 1, lost 1. scored 10 and conceded 6.
>2 out of 7matches has over 2.5goals
>Scored at least 1goal in each of their last 7 matches
>Clean sheet of 4 out of 7 matches

<ITALY>
>Last 7 matches: won 2, draw 2, lost 3, scored 6, conceded 7.
>Failed to score in 3 out of 7matches.
>Conceded at least 1goal in 6 out of 7matches
>1 out of 7 has over 2.5goals

Visit http://betoracle. to view our predictions for this match
Re: (We WON) Betting Predictions Euro 2012: England Italy by mystikal(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
I expect both teams to play patient and try to have as many players behidn the ball as possible.
Neither of both teams will risk much. Tough they have both some defensive problems.

Italy will be weakened by chiellini absence. They did look shaky whenever he doesnt play.
England still has some problems at the back in players not in tune. Tough I expect that to be better from game to game.

I expect the english to play a decent game. The players do find their positions better and better. Gerrard I is improved. He might give some problems to Pirlo neutralizing him.

Italy has yellow card trouble. I dont know how this will influence them. They need to find the balance between offense and defense. Still I dont see any player who is at ease scoring goals.
The most talented attacker Balotteli is very well known by his club colleague Lescott and while he is improving I feel that this isnt Balotellis cup. He might need 2-4 years to be a regular goal scorer and stable performances.
Until then Italy lack the ultimate offensive threat.
Wayne Rooney looked a bit out of rhythm and he didn't connect with welbeck very well. Will they improve? Maybe. Rooney is always good for a goal.

Both teams main aim is to stand safe and stable first before they think about attacking.
Both teams will defend if receiving a goal and depending on minute wont go all out attacking.

I expect under 2,5 goals, ht draw, 1:1 cs, ht draw/ ft draw, draw, one goal margin win

Not sure how a possible extra time would play out

1 Like

Re: (We WON) Betting Predictions Euro 2012: England Italy by BetOracle: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
Nice analysis @mystical.
Good job
Let's wait and see what plays out at the end.
Re: (We WON) Betting Predictions Euro 2012: England Italy by mystikal(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
I was so on point
Re: (We WON) Betting Predictions Euro 2012: England Italy by BetOracle: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2012
England 0:0 italy at 90mins.
we won all of our predictions on dis match, smiling to d bank now. Hope you guys used our tips

Our Take
Thunder boy: England win/draw (lay italy) WON
Iron man: Both teams to score NO WON
Royal Dude: Under 2.5goals WON
Waterside: halftime draw WON

(1) (Reply)

Fine Players Turn Monsters / Gunners On Drog Alert / Messi Doubles Up On His Best Year With Argentina...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.