Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Clue On Bypassing A Stage In God Of Waw 1 (urgent) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clue On Bypassing A Stage In God Of Waw 1 (urgent) (881 Views)

God Of War Pc Game Download / Is There Pc Version Of God Of War 3 / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clue On Bypassing A Stage In God Of Waw 1 (urgent) by oyeleyegb: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
can anybody help on this game (god of war 1) i have gotten to a specific stage but i cant by pass that stage, the stage is where u see that giant i dont even know whether the giant is the god of war , i try crossing over to meet him but i could not the only place i got my self into is that gate and the moment i enter the gate would close and i would not be able to vome out but only fighty those things that looks like a beast and they never got to finish i would be tired of fighting and i would quit the game, pls is there any nairalanders that can help though i have save the game in exacly that stage .
Re: Clue On Bypassing A Stage In God Of Waw 1 (urgent) by tushman(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2007
go to www.gamefaqs.com
i believe you would know how to navigate your way through once you get there
if you have any problems,holla back at me
Re: Clue On Bypassing A Stage In God Of Waw 1 (urgent) by kaypinchi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
oyeleye gb:

can anybody help on this game (god of war 1) i have gotten to a specific stage but i can't by pass that stage, the stage is where u see that giant i don't even know whether the giant is the god of war , i try crossing over to meet him but i could not the only place i got my self into is that gate and the moment i enter the gate would close and i would not be able to vome out but only fighty those things that looks like a beast and they never got to finish i would be tired of fighting and i would quit the game, please is there any nairalanders that can help though i have save the game in exacly that stage .

@ poster

You are playing a great game. Took me a while to master the moves.

The only way out of that room is to kill the beast. You will notice that the beast follows you around the room. Draw it lose to you (when you are at a distance) and freeze it with your beam power on the release platform in the room that controls the gate. You have a short time to do this and to exit the room otherwise the freeze will wear out and the gate will lock again.

The trick is to run & roll on the floor to your escape out of there.

Mind you, there are still more difficult areas than that. Find a friend (who has finished the game) you can call to give you more info as you move on.

Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Someone To Tell How To Proceed On This Game / Over 100 Free Xbox360 Cheats For Grab / Fifa 14 And Watch Dogs On Ps4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.