Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

6 Steps Of Non Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Program - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Steps Of Non Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Program (763 Views)

Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) / 6 Steps To Avoid Sperm Leakage After Sexual Intercourse / Amazing! Patients Pay Doctors To Use Surgical Equipment Atigbobi Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps Of Non Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Program by naijacareer(f): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
There is an anti-aging revolution occurring in healthcare today and that you are the main beneficiary. Nowhere in neuro-scientific anti-aging medicine are the strides and technological advances more enjoyable, more relevant and more readily available for immediate application and benefit to you than in neuro-scientific facial rejuvenation. Better, the nearly all exciting, effective new discoveries are non-surgical techniques for facial rejuvenation. Yes I said non-surgical and I said successful.

How do we change coming from that radiant 16 year previous with smooth glowing fresh skin towards 40 something who is realizing her mother looking back at her inside mirror to the 65 year old with hooded eyes, puffy lower eyelids, jowls, and loose skin folds hanging beneath the chin. Let’s review and clearly know what these changes are that we need to look for, recognize and then take the appropriate steps to correct.

Skin Texture Changes (Surface Irregularities)

The aged facial skin looks dry when compared to a child’s skin. Over 1 / 2 the crucial natural skin moisturizing broker Hyaluronic Acid is lost because of the time we turn 50 so you cannot replace HA by having a pill or applying it to your skin. Loss of hormonal service during menopause accelerates this adjust. Dry aged skin loses it's glow, looks dull, almost greyish. The aged skin is old and wrinkly and rough and pore size is enlarged.

Uneven pigmentation, brownish spots, and red spots (Pigment as well as Blood vessels)

Uneven pigmentation and over growth of arteries and are characteristic of aged cosmetic skin. These blemishes are a protective and inflammatory response with the skin to years of exposure to ultraviolet light from the solar and injury from free radicals released by harmful agents in our environment and diet.

Fine Lines and Wrinkles

Fine lines as well as wrinkles are classic signs involving facial aging. Static wrinkles are the ones that are present in the skin in the event the face is at rest. These wrinkles are caused by losing collagen in the deeper layers with the skin. Collagen is destroyed by UV light through the sun and free radicals coming from other sources. As the collagen disappears volume is lost within the skin and the skin lines. This is not unlike the best way a grape wrinkles after drying to produce a raisin.

Dynamic wrinkles are the ones that you see when the confront is moving- frown lines, guffaw lines, worry lines, and crow’s foot. These lines are actually due to the pull of the facial muscles within the facial skin. Dynamic wrinkles could become static wrinkles after years of repeated pulling because of the facial muscles.

Deep Facial Lines

Deep facial lines are those lines around the mouth called the Nasal-labial fold line as well as the Marionette lines. These lines are different from wrinkles in they are caused by a combination with the pull of the facial muscles and loose sagging skin. For the reason that face ages, the skin becomes loose and falls over the line created by the cosmetic muscle pull, for example this smile line.

Loose skin

The skin of the aged face has lost it’s elasticity and contains become loose. The cheek has fallen and created loose skin for the jaw called jowls. The skin within the jaw on the neck can also be hanging down, a phenomenon termed the turkey wattle.

What Is actually Facial Rejuvenation

The definition of rejuvenate is usually to make young or youthful again or restore to an original or new state. True facial rejuvenation requires correction of all the above facial aging changes to the face to be made fresh or youthful or restored to an original state. The 6-step program mis made to address all aging changes with out surgery.
The 6-Step Non-Surgical Cosmetic Rejuvenation Program

The 6-step facial rejuvenation program involves the following 6 steps:

1. Exfoliation
3. Stimulation of new collagen sourcing
3. Removal of abnormal pigment and arteries and
4. Relaxation of lines involving facial expression
5. Fill deep facial lines
6. Skin tightening

The 6-Step Method In Action- How it’s Completed

Step 1-Exfoliation
I start most of my patients on an exfoliation routine including things like topical exfoliating creams and microdermabrasion or perhaps superficial chemical peels with glycolic or perhaps salicylic acid. The latter peels are no quiet time procedures, you leave the office just a little pink but with a rejuvenated glow. The exfoliating creams I exploit are Retin A® or Tazarotine®, although for patients with sensitive skin I exploit Vitamin C topically.

For patients with more severe aging changes I make use of a deeper form of exfoliation termed MicroLasaerPeel®. This procedure goes deeper than a Microdermabrasion® and is more effective, but you leave the place of work quite red and need 2 to 3 days for your skin to look normal. This is a great improvement over laser resurfacing, which goes further and requires many weeks involving recovery. MicroLaserePeel® does not lighten your skin layer or leave demarcation lines while does laser resurfacing. Many medical professionals use deeper chemical peels with TCA, but I prefer the MicroLaserPeel® for the accuracy and reliability.

Step 2- Promote New Collagen Formation

PLEASE READ MORE ON THIS ARTICLE, CLICK THIS LINK http://chombocitc..com/2012/06/6-step-non-surgical-facial-rejuvenation.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Hair Transplant / What Is The Cure For Dandruff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.