Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

I.d's Of The Intended Fagge Mosque Blast Released. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I.d's Of The Intended Fagge Mosque Blast Released. (574 Views)

Just In!!!! Students Don’t Want ASUU To End Strike – ASUU President,dr Isa Fagge / Dr Nasir Isa Fagge... Or Just ASUU? / Meet The Ceo/m.d Of Coscharis (cosmas Maduka) Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.d's Of The Intended Fagge Mosque Blast Released. by Slizbeat(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
ID of the 4 Intended Kano Mosque Bombers Released.
Saminu Haruna, Salisu Adamu, Abdullahi Mohammed and Lawal Sa’idu.
Four men were arrested today asthey planted high calibre explosive device within the mosque’s premises minutes to the commencement of Friday prayer at Fagge Juma’at mosque in Kano.
Some people immediately branded the would-be bombers Christians and to prevent any break down of law and other, the police immediately put up a press statement. In a statement issued by its spokesperson, DSP Rilwanu M. Dutse, the command gave the names of the suspects as Saminu Haruna, Salisu Adamu, Abdullahi Mohammed and Lawal Sa’idu, adding that they were apprehended by people in the area. Some of the suspect worships at the local mosque andare Muslims by faith. Police detonated the time bomb without causing any casualty or damage.

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150928565983409&id=127503268408&set=vxywtia.1340555013.1340555014.493310898408&_rdr
Re: I.d's Of The Intended Fagge Mosque Blast Released. by Slizbeat(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
Are they trying to brand Boko haram as not being a religious group fighting for the islamization of the nation?? Or that boko just wants to disunite the nation? Then what is boko's motive and who are they if so
Re: I.d's Of The Intended Fagge Mosque Blast Released. by Slizbeat(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
What about churches that are been bombed? Were they caught?? And why didnt the explosive explode? It seems like a trick by security force to divert our attentions from what we initially thought, that wont work, Boko na Boko no matter what.

(1) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM: Dialogue Still Remainsthe Best Option – NSA / hi / Will This Beautiful World End In Two Weeks’ Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.