Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

The World Its Just A To Cruel, I Want To End It All. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The World Its Just A To Cruel, I Want To End It All. (626 Views)

Rotary District Governor Mike Omotosho Walks To End Polio (photos) / Nano Silver To End Ebola VĂ­rus In Nigeria! / Even If Its Just A Little Flesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Its Just A To Cruel, I Want To End It All. by MatheusCastro: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
Re: The World Its Just A To Cruel, I Want To End It All. by agiboma(f): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sweetie please dont do anything harsh, you are still young and have a wonerful future ahead of you. You know its difficult not having anyone to talk to or anyone that understands what you are going through. Do you have an aunt or uncle that you can relate to an adult in your life that you can talk to? I beailve the bullies in your school are jealous of you because of your good grades and now you lost all that weight, you will be getting girlfeirnds dont worry about kissing a girl beacuse you have plenty of time. As a teenager i was also very depressed but i grew out of it. Bow i am older with my own family now and that is something you have to look forward to the world is not all that bad. So dont hurt yourself please. If you ever want to talk email me at agiboma@gmail.com

take care

(1) (Reply)

100 Tips For A Simpler Life / What Does Your Sleeping Position Say About You? / Advice On The Proper Licences On Opening A Biomedical Lab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.