Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. (6600 Views)

Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. / When Can A Nigerian Woman Divorce Her Husband? / I Don't Want To Divorce Her,but Do I Have Any Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by notabarbie: 6:09am On Jun 25, 2012
I am a 36 year old man and I love my wife very dearly, my friend has had a crush on my wife even before we got married, so I thought it would pass. So on this fateful day I was to travel and I like to get to the airport early to avoid boarding pass rush, so I got my airport and was informed that the flight had been rescheduled 3hrs more, so I decided to go back home, I got home, lo and behold I found my friend busy fucking my wife, as I came up and grabbed him from behind, punched him in the face, I realiSed that my wife was still sleeping, so he told me to my face that he loved her so he drugged her. So I didn't call the police cos I didn't want to embarrass my wife and kids but right now am just wondering am I supposed to go on with the marriage because I didn't even tell her abt the incident, she would take it worse that I did cos she is an american, don't want her going over to blow his face off with her gun. Pls advice me.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by xynerise: 6:23am On Jun 25, 2012
Ur best friend is a rapi.st. Dont blame ur wife because she was rap.ed.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2012
....He loved her? That's not even "love". I really don't know WHAT that is...
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by NnamdiN: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2012
Abi I dey see double, in ur oda thread u were molested as a kid by ur dad(female), and here u are a married man ?
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by afrobaby(f): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2012
Pls op, Ʊ can't get popularity on nairaland by telling lies, or ar Ʊ trying to get scripts for A̶̲̥̅̊ novel or movie, Ʊ are A̶̲̥̅̊ man whose bestfriend raped his wife, Ʊ are A̶̲̥̅̊lso A̶̲̥̅̊ lady that was molested by ur father while Ʊ were young, ar Ʊ A̶̲̥̅̊ ghost or A̶̲̥̅̊ little rat looking for popularity on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by taryour(f): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2012
NnamdiN: Abi I dey see double, in ur oda thread u were molested as a kid by ur dad(female), and here u are a married man ?

for real
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2012
First you were a "she" with HIV and now you are a guy who caught his wife cheating on him? I hope Jonathan and his crew have seen what they caused

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Johndoe100(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
This story is a lie. Taken from a nollywood fed imagination. If you go into the story the OP will start to fumble.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by NnamdiN: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
taryour:

for real
na so I see am o, the hermaphrodite even started the threads almost simultaneously grin
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Rick9(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
notabarbie: I am a 36 year old man and I love my wife very dearly, my friend has had a crush on my wife even before we got married, so I thought it would pass. So on this fateful day I was to travel and I like to get to the airport early to avoid boarding pass rush, so I got my airport and was informed that the flight had been rescheduled 3hrs more, so I decided to go back home, I got home, lo and behold I found my friend busy fucking my wife, as I came up and grabbed him from behind, punched him in the face, I realiSed that my wife was still sleeping, so he told me to my face that he loved her so he drugged her. So I didn't call the police cos I didn't want to embarrass my wife and kids but right now am just wondering am I supposed to go on with the marriage because I didn't even tell her abt the incident, she would take it worse that I did cos she is an american, don't want her going over to blow his face off with her gun. Pls advice me.
no sir dont divorce her. Coz it wasnt her fault sir, just try and forgive. God blex
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
undecided Get a life bloke!
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
mshewwwww
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Jungleprince1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
[quote
author=notabarbie]I am a 36 year old man and I love my wife very
dearly, my friend has had a crush on my wife even before we got married,
so I thought it would pass. So on this fateful day I was to travel and I
like to get to the airport early to avoid boarding pass rush, so I got
my airport and was informed that the flight had been rescheduled 3hrs
more, so I decided to go back home, I got home, lo and behold I found my
friend busy fucking my wife, as I came up and grabbed him from behind,
punched him in the face, I realiSed that my wife was still sleeping, so
he told me to my face that he loved her so he drugged her. So I didn't
call the police cos I didn't want to embarrass my wife and kids but
right now am just wondering am I supposed to go on with the marriage
because I didn't even tell her abt the incident, she would take it worse
that I did cos she is an american, don't want her going over to blow
his face off with her gun. Pls advice me.[/quote]
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by olsmade(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
No. Divorce me instead. Mschew
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by tasandra: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
Op, u are really jobless undecided undecided undecidedpray such doesnt happen to u.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
OP,

LASTMA is hiring you definitely need a job
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by DukeNija(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
jennykadry: First you were a "she" with HIV and now you are a guy who caught his wife cheating on him? I hope Jonathan and his crew have seen what they caused
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
Divorce her....
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by mimicue(f): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
Don't divorce her she was raped.. Instead report ur so called frnd to the police for raping ur wife dats wickedness and he said he loves her
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by notabarbie: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2012
Am an avid listener and I help people solve problems, so here are some of my Patients stories, so I want the public view on each stories, I have been busy if not would have posted more topic. So don't mind if I am a she today and a he tommorrow. Want to know how you Nigerians think. smiley
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by notabarbie: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2012
jennykadry: First you were a "she" with HIV and now you are a guy who caught his wife cheating on him? I hope Jonathan and his crew have seen what they caused
You are funny
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by notabarbie: 6:27am On Jun 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Divorce her....
Why? If she was your wife would you divorce her?
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by stepo707: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
notabarbie:
Why? If she was your wife would you divorce her?
Get a life pal. A*sshole sad
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Next2Bezee(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2012

cheesy cheesy cheesy My Ribs!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by OKbobo: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
Question: How did he get into the house? Does he have a key? Or did your wife invite him in.
Whatever, you need to tell your wife, or else he will try again.

You need to warn him off visiting your house, calling your wife or being any where near her. If he fails to comply, expose the guy, notify the police. family, friends etc....

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Jellitah: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2013
Why should you divorce her, when you can't 'bed' her right? grin
You should understand she will soon get tired of your best friend's blokos too!
Shiooooooooooooooooooooor!

Just as toto nor dey sweet for ever. . . blokos nor dey sweet for ever.

Gosh. . . SIMPLE MATHEMATICS! kiss
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Royalty10: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
Lie, lie people. Na the game plan be that. Ur friend knows you are gullible, moreso, ur wife tells him he is better than you. what kind of sleep befell her within that space of time. Drug my foot! As someone rightly pointed out regarding how he gained access for a start, coupled with knowledge of your absence. You seem dull and slow. Your friend is disrespectful, cunning, exploitative and wicked. Your wife is a deceptive bitch, pretending to be sleeping with a formerly registered dick right in her inside. Let her go! Ur head and instincts work lot better than ur heart in issues of this kind.
Re: I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. by Temismith(f): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
No mind d op, he is a cat with several lives

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup. / At What Age Should A Lady/woman Stop Wearing Thongs (g-strings)? / Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.