Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,518 members, 7,843,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Victory At Last - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Victory At Last (770 Views)

Career Fair 2012 At Dcc Victory Dome, David's Christian Centre / Nairalander Please Beware Of Victory Hotel Vacancies In Guardian News Paper / Victory At Nlng Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victory At Last by kochito(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2007
This is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in my sight.Without any input from any human being i have finally secured an appointment with FirstInland bank.
Funny enough i did not submit my Cv to the bank,i just received a test to come 4 the test on 29/09/2007,i went ,i saw and i conqured with d help of God.
I have written enough tests this year(Access,Lng,Kpmg,1st bank,firstinland,Zenith and Etb,which i will b attending the intaview 2mrrw))i passed all xcept 1st bank.
In may,wen i had intaview with MD of Access,and i was nt call the following week 4 medical i wept lik a baby.
For those out there still waiting for God remember He is not a son of man dat will lie or repent wenever he says anything He will make good His word,just wait on the Lord b of Good courage and he will strengthing ur heart.
I pray that the goog Lord dat did my own will surely perfect on things concerning evrbodi waiting for this kind of testimony.
Big up to Seun Osewa 4 this idea and all other Nairalanders that have helped in one way all the other.
Meet u at the Top.
Re: Victory At Last by blissfull(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2007
kochito, Thank GOD for His Mercy. My Broda, a big Congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssss. Am so happy for u.
One Luv.
Re: Victory At Last by ofomat(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2007
big congrats to you. what really motivates me about your testimony is the never- say-die spirit you have. l hope you will bring it to bear in your job. BIG CONGRATS.
Re: Victory At Last by sidonee(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2007
we are redeemed by the blood of the lamb and by the words of our testimony. your shall be permanent in jesus name.Always remember to pray for the rest of the house who r still searching. smiley
Re: Victory At Last by stellon: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2007
kochito,
Congrats, am so happy for u. To GOD be d glory, Thanks for the word of encouragement and i pray The same GOD dat did it for u to cause us 2 have testimony to share.
All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Victory At Last by Alfredseun: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2007
Congrats my broda, this is just a stepping stone u are just on your way to the top,i pray this kind of joy that full with happiness will never sieze in your life and in our's , congratulations once more, for the rest of us in the house, very soon we will share this type of testimony among ourself from various industries that will be employing us , i believe that the God will serve & rely on never fail or disappoints, he will surely does our's in thy mighty name of Jesus.{Amen}
Re: Victory At Last by Shinatu: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2007
I felt your pain when you said 'i wept like a baby'
I have been there, I know how it is.
I thank God that He has turned it to a testimony for you as He did for me.

Glory be to God!!
Re: Victory At Last by kochito(m): 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ shinatu,alfredseun,stellon,sidonee,ofomat,blissful
Thanks pals 4 the word of encouragement,God will surely make all things good in His time.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Pay / Visaphone Is Calling / Lagos Business School Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.