Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? (8334 Views)

Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos / We Buy Scrap Or Dead Batteries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by ambrosini593(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
Last two years ago it was all over the media that Dbanj released his own mobile company tagged “Koko Mobile” to the public in 2010, after months of media propaganda on the handset. Dbanj promised as at then that his phone will come in three colours namely Black, Silver and Pink with preloaded Dbanj`s songs and videos plus other exciting features and programs. Till now I have not really seen anybody using his phone brand “ Koko Mobile”. Was the phone ever in circulation? Was it a mistake he made by venturing into this business? Is the network in your area?

Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
Bone dead and he's off to berra things.
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
the phone still work very well in some neigbhouring countries but we no even sabi the fone at all in naija
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by ifihearam: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
whats your business?aproko

1 Like

Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
The battery won't last longer than N100 recharge card. China nova impress US with their phones na Nigeria wey dey pay for darkness wan dey manufacture phone.

3 Likes

Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
Think of it, having a kokomobile smartphone won"t be a bad Idea. grin
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by tunapawizzy: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
Yawnssssssss...........oniranu go find job
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by eledalo: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
Think for yourself once a while. Not everytime you can come to the www for answers.

Koko Mobile is not a mobile network like MTN, Glo etc, its a phone eg Tecno, samsung etc . Its still in circulation, though clearly not as poplular as the nokias, blackberrys, etc. People that have it use it as a 'second phone'.
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by KINGwax(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
OP, go get a life!
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
Dbanj and any other ambitious 'stars' in Naija need 2 understand that endorsements dont work in this country. Here is not the U.S or the UK. If Jay Z released Roca phone everyone there would rush to buy but not here in this country. How many people drink peak because of Kanu? How many people go to diamond bank because of Mikel? etc

3 Likes

Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by kaiter: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
The battery won't last longer than N100 recharge card.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by ejidokun(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
Neva knew it eva existed..lol smiley Bad Marketing, less production i guess sha
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
There is nothing funnier than a Yoruba man trying to do what Ndi Igbos are supposed to be doing.. Koko Mobile indeed.. It was a failed project because Ndi Igbo werent involved in the manufacturing, marketing and servicing of it.. Next thing na Kokomobile
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by crackhouse(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
Koko what? Haven't heard of that before.
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by tnktosin(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
Koko what? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by Myself2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
Spirit of Okija: There is nothing funnier than a Yoruba man trying to do what Ndi Igbos are supposed to be doing.. Koko Mobile indeed.. It was a failed project because Ndi Igbo werent involved in the manufacturing, marketing and servicing of it.. Next thing na Kokomobile

As weird as it sounds,you've got av point there
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by francis247(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
The phone was exclusively meant for the kokomentally challenged.

1 Like

Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by djeezy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
The phone has gone extinct. Perhaps what was advertised was a prototype of the phone. Maybe he had a change of mind but then why announce something without considering whether you're up to the task or not.
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by lekkie073(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
D fone chinko mobile. U need to listen to d output. na techno fone range
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by slimyem: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
same thing with koko mattress and his partnership with mouka.
..till today,we neva hear nothing!
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by rinora(f): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
Spirit of Okija: There is nothing funnier than a Yoruba man trying to do what Ndi Igbos are supposed to be doing.. Koko Mobile indeed.. It was a failed project because Ndi Igbo werent involved in the manufacturing, marketing and servicing of it.. Next thing na Kokomobile

Later,u guys will complain,that Yoruba people are abusing Igbos,must it turn into a tribal thing?which one is because Igbos are not involved,dats why the project wasnt succesful,i really love and respect the Igbos for their enterpreneur spirit,but what i just hate sometimes is that boastful nature and that feeling of superiority complex,that they are better,than other tribes,or that without them,nothing anybody does in Nigeria can be succesful,please try and respect and appreciate,other people's efforts as well,even if the venture of the kokomobile wasnt succesful,but at least,it he made efforts,in life we dont always win all,its a gamble,we win some and lose some,so stop saying Yorubas are funny and dat the project failed cos Igbos were not involved,its not funny in anyway

2 Likes

Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by mrperfect(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
I guess the marketing is slow.
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by stpat1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
Never heard of it. Abeg make he face him music o
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by Kajab: 6:12am On Jun 26, 2012

i wonder if Igbos must always turn everything into a tribal debate. Igbos are actually the most tribalistic of all in Nigeria. Because your forfeit education for trade is because many of you dont have the intellectul capability to excel in education, an evidence of it here is the dumb judgments by you and your type that supported you. Little wonder the Hausas hate you and plan to wipe you out. For me, it's inferiority complex, that's why you always try to brainwash yourself as relevant. Till Nigeria will end, an Igbo man will never smell presidency, only if he get there by luck like Jonathan from south south did. You're really a fool.
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by Bodmas06: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2012
u again? Big fool i wouldn't like to join any issue wit u.eyin omo aje okuta mo mumi.
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2012
Bodmas06: u again? Big fool i wouldn't like to join any issue wit u.eyin omo aje okuta mo mumi.

Thank you sir.. My issues and your issues no be mate.. Oya drex commot from cyber Cafe.. Mpki nwulu anwu di ka gi..
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2012
I think that business is dead beside i never seen anybody use the phone
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by abohrandy: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
[size=38pt]ah!! na me bury am now!!! it haff die since tay!!!![/size]
Re: Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? by ogunba(m): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2013
rinora:

Later,u guys will complain,that Yoruba people are abusing Igbos,must it turn into a tribal thing?which one is because Igbos are not involved,dats why the project wasnt succesful,i really love and respect the Igbos for their enterpreneur spirit,but what i just hate sometimes is that boastful nature and that feeling of superiority complex,that they are better,than other tribes,or that without them,nothing anybody does in Nigeria can be succesful,please try and respect and appreciate,other people's efforts as well,even if the venture of the kokomobile wasnt succesful,but at least,it he made efforts,in life we dont always win all,its a gamble,we win some and lose some,so stop saying Yorubas are funny and dat the project failed cos Igbos were not involved,its not funny in anyway
you're on point.

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening To Mobile Numbers In Nigeria? / Iphone 6 (look-alike) Running Android 4.4 With Back-touch: Blackview Ultra A6! / When Her Phone Keeps Saying Line Busy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.