Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Design This Software - Bulk Registration On Webssite - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Design This Software - Bulk Registration On Webssite (616 Views)

Monitor What Your Kids Do On The Innternet With This Software! / With This Software You Can Design Animations From Your Personal Images (jpg, Gif / Who Can Help Me Design This For A Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design This Software - Bulk Registration On Webssite by PLENTYNAIR(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hello,

I like you to develop an application for automatic bulk registration on a particular site. I have a responsibility of registering close to 500,000 Names on the site which is tedious. I should be able to register my own usernames which I already have typed. Site is a christian site and i am to register all brethren on the site.

The program should be able to

1. register names (in bulk)

2. Follow a particular member (like twitter )so they could receive daily prayer/post.

should be able to register from 200 and above and I should know my usernames that were successfully registered for confirmation.

DON'T MIND PAYING FOR IT AS I REALLY NEED IT.
Re: Design This Software - Bulk Registration On Webssite by spikesC(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
i hope you know that auto registration is considered spam, so unless you have prior authority to do so on the website, post or send the web address lets talk. Chinonodld@yahoo.com
Re: Design This Software - Bulk Registration On Webssite by PLENTYNAIR(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
Of course I have the mandate to do so. How am I suppose to register up to 500k members to receive daily post from their pastor without some form of software help. The site is also owned by the church. Are you for it?
Re: Design This Software - Bulk Registration On Webssite by Gomez(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
We have aided a couple of churches when
it comes to automation, we can arrange that for you too
Here is one of the church solutions we have done.

www.churchplus.com.ng

you can buzz us.
Re: Design This Software - Bulk Registration On Webssite by spikesC(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
PLENTYNAIR: Of course I have the mandate to do so. How am I suppose to register up to 500k members to receive daily post from their pastor without some form of software help. The site is also owned by the church. Are you for it?

No problem, send me an email lets talk. I have more questions to ask.
Re: Design This Software - Bulk Registration On Webssite by avosoft: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2012
PLENTYNAIR: Hello,

I like you to develop an application for automatic bulk registration on a particular site. I have a responsibility of registering close to 500,000 Names on the site which is tedious. I should be able to register my own usernames which I already have typed. Site is a christian site and i am to register all brethren on the site.

The program should be able to

1. register names (in bulk)

2. Follow a particular member (like twitter )so they could receive daily prayer/post.

should be able to register from 200 and above and I should know my usernames that were successfully registered for confirmation.

DON'T MIND PAYING FOR IT AS I REALLY NEED IT.

hello, i develop bots alot, and can do this one, please contact me

(1) (Reply)

Mssdn Visual Studio 2008 For Installation!!! Pls Help... / Software For A Law Firm / PHP/ Drupal Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.