Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Are You Surprised About Pastor Chris Okotie’s Divorce? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Surprised About Pastor Chris Okotie’s Divorce? (875 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Surprised About Pastor Chris Okotie’s Divorce? by Kaboom1: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
With so many people giving their opinion on this particular divorce, one of the best we have found so far is from Nollywood Director and Producer Mr Charles Novia titled[b] PASTOR CHRIS’ CRISIS[/b]
I was a member of that church from 1996 to 2005 and I can readily testify that PC is a gifted teacher of the word. However, I’m inclined to look beyond such spiritual adulations and dissect the fallibilities of the man and his foibles as a human being. For those who would be inclined to comment that ‘ don’t speak out against a Man of God’ and other such crap, please take your sanctimonious comments to the Gentiles who need such.http://studio90online.com/pastor-chris-okoties-divorce-are-you-surprised/

(1) (Reply)

THE PRAYER JESUS MADE THAT WAS NEVER ANSWERED. / The Power Of Prayer / TB Joshua 2013 Prophecies Coming To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.