Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. (858 Views)

Naira Now 172 Naira To A Dollar. Why? / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Nigeria Naira Vs. Ghana Cedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. by davida222(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
Befor a bottle of coke in Nigeria used to sell for just 10 naira what has happened to nigeria naira. Is nigeria moving foward or backward. I remenber wen i first came to the U.S, for studys i came with just 2500naira and 20kobo in 1989 and it lasted for a full 9 months, i remenber paying for a house offcampus 4 just 200 naira to u.s dollers then. So my Question is what has gone wrong with The giant of Africa?

1 Like

Re: The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. by onatisi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
silence is ur best answer.you too go and do tthe thinking and stop bringing silly posts here
Re: The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. by danielscot: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
One On One Web Design Training In Abuja
Re: The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
onatisi: silence is ur best answer.you too go and do tthe thinking and stop bringing silly posts here

If you don't have reasonable comment, stf out here. Mpama...

(1) (Reply)

Good Forex System Must Have The Following.... / Make Money From Home / How To Start A Fashion Boutique Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.