Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... (21927 Views)

On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / Easter 2012 Trip To Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hi...

This is my thread of road trip photos....

Enjoy..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
Okay na ... My iPad won't let me upload photos o...
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by tpia5: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
somebody must have prayed against it or how you see am?

better say a quick prayer [to Jesus] so it can upload.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Okay na ... My iPad won't let me upload photos o...

I complained of this sometime ago. They should look into this. You cant upload anything using your Ipad. You have to log on unto the PC for that.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:
somebody must have prayed against it or how you see am?

better say a quick prayer [to Jesus] so it can upload.

My dear the matter tire me o!!

I wonder if there is a way around this problem..
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by 2dmax(m): 3:19am On Jun 27, 2012
Okija, pls what's d name of ┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲ police post/station along benin-warri/asaba expressway...after ┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲ benin bye-pass.
Thanks
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2012
2dmax: Okija, pls what's d name of ┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲ police post/station along benin-warri/asaba expressway...after ┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲ benin bye-pass.
Thanks

Shooo...

See Jamb kweshion o!!

Wetin concern Enugu with Warri?! Abi na canoe you use?!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by tpia5: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
2dmax: Okija, pls what's d name of ┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲ police post/station along benin-warri/asaba expressway...after ┏̲D̶̲̅┓̲ benin bye-pass.
Thanks

Huh.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by 2dmax(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Shooo...

See Jamb kweshion o!!

Wetin concern Enugu with Warri?! Abi na canoe you use?!
okija, ndewo! Thot u might know since u be travelling by road. My bad.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Afam4eva(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2012
Oga Okija, we're still waiting patiently for the pictures. One of these days i will take a road trip to all the states in Nigeria. I just hope the security situation improves.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2012
afam4eva: Oga Okija, we're still waiting patiently for the pictures. One of these days i will take a road trip to all the states in Nigeria. I just hope the security situation improves.

So far, Most of my browsing has been from my Ipad and ofiice P.C.

I will get my laptop up and running tonight and upload some pictures...

The roads are okay as the only checkpoints on the road are Military Checkpoints and the occasional 'HIGHWAY PATROL'.. However, I did run into some rather illegal looking checkpoints especially between Anambra & Enugu and within Enugu itself.

Pictures would be up in 24hrs
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2012
Testing!!!

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Afam4eva(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2012
Nice road.

Keep'em coming.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2012
Enugu Bus Stops

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Afam4eva(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2012
Enugu di ka obodo america

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2012
afam4eva: Enugu di ka obodo america

Cool down o!!

Oburo ebe ni ne di otua.

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Afam4eva(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Cool down o!!

Oburo ebe ni ne di otua.

Amam na ebe ndi ozor di ka Ajegunle.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2012
More Enugu Onitsha

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2012
afam4eva:
Amam na ebe ndi ozor di ka Ajegunle.

^^^ Lol

These Pictures were taken with my Mobile phone.. However, I will get the ones from my camera soon.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
Lovely Roads... (For most of the journey sha)

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Okijajuju1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
My Grandfather whom I went to visit..

Rtd Nigerian Army Officer..

Top Officer in the defunct Biafran Army.

Still carries a bullet in his head from the war..

Greatest Anambra man that ever lived...

Ugo Nwanne 1 of Nri...

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
Port Harcourt Airport Road

Being dualised by Setraco..

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
Amaeachi is Working..

Port-Harcourt Owerri RoaD..

With Street Lights

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
This is the Border between Port Harcourt and Imo State..

Notice the Last Street Light.. Thats the boundary.. The rest is Rochas town.

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
Welcome to Imo State

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
This is IMO STATE Road..

I wonder what Rochas has been doing since...

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Afam4eva(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Is that not a federal road?
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Yeah they are federal Roads, but the State Governments of Rivers and Imo agreed to do it and get the money back from the feds.. Amaechi is doing his, Rochas is buying roadside corn... lol

Illegal Checkpoints in Imo State..

Infact in the 3 eastern States I visited, they all had police checkpoints in them..

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Now.... This is the part where Imo State Started to do theirs from.. This was started by Ohakim.. No work is currently being done there.. Same way Ohakim left it is the way it is now..

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
Imo State..

Kpakpando State... cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
THIS IS OWERRI!!

Rochas Town!

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
More Owerri...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life As An Illegal Immigrant Abroad / Dangote Flour Truck In A Lone Accident Around Ojuelegba Lagos. / Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.