Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Unemployed Christian Graduate Please Read! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed Christian Graduate Please Read! (777 Views)

Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed Christian Graduate Please Read! by murphy387(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
Glory greeting in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, to all unemployed graduates in the body of Christ in Nigeria, I have a message for you……………
THERE IS NEED!
There is need for us to stand up and put a stop to the rate of unemployment in the Christendom in Nigeria.
There is need for us to say no to idleness that has contributed immensely to the crime rate in our environment.
There is need for us to take a bold step to begin to work towards the fulfillment of our great destiny.
We need to start re-writing the story of our dear country through prompt and right actions.
How long are we going to wait for our promise and fail government to provide job for us?
How long are we going to wait for miracle to happen without taking any practical steps?
How long are we going to wait for miracle jobs to fall on our laps on a platter of Gold?
Many graduate have giving up, many graduates has traded away their spirituality for job,
Many homes has been scattered because of this devil called unemployment.
Many destinies has been destroyed because of the menace of unemployment
Still corpers are batching in and out of NYSC every blessed year!
But according to the Newton’s law (every object remains at the place of rest except an external force is applied).
Friends I think it’s high time we stand up and do something;
Enough is enough; we can’t afford to seat back and watch things go out of hands.
So this is why I’ve been shouting there is need.
NEED FOR WHAT AGAIN?
There is also need for us to come together to do the following:
1. To pray to God of heaven to show us the way out,
2. To invite pastors, and diver’s Christian spiritual leaders, Christian entrepreneurs, Christian managing Directors and chief executive officers of different organization to join us in prayer and then give us the necessary advice on the way forward.
3. To also discus on how we can start floating businesses most especially the neglected agricultural business and some reasonable business that will not only generate reasonable returns but will also create jobs for many of us.
If all this is achieved, it will not only reduce unemployment but will also prevent crime and finally reduce the level of crime in our various neighborhoods.
Brethren because there is need for us to address the above mentioned issues that is why after due consultations, counseling and countless prayer of enquiries I then join my faith together with some Christian army to establish this organization called:
UNEMPLOYED CHRISTIAN PROFESSIONALS
OUR GOAL: To erase unemployment and poverty in the body of Christ and then restore the dignity and the pride of Christian graduates.
Yours in his vineyard
Ogunbiyi Olayinka
Surjection and observations can be sent to the following address
unemployedchristianprofessiona@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Distributors, Marketers/sales Persons Wanted / Photographers Needed / Yes, It Worked For Me !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.