Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

highest paying referral program - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / highest paying referral program (19341 Views)

Lagosoffice.com Referral Program / This Is Hot..earn $1- $3.5 Per Free Referral Downline / Liberty Reserve Referral Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: highest paying referral program by truexgoldcom(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2012
Make more referring your friends to our website. See site for more info.
Re: highest paying referral program by truexgoldcom(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
It's easier to withdraw from your Liberty Reserve account via TruexGOLD
www.truexgold.com
Re: highest paying referral program by newdawn09(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Are u really paying ds money?
Re: highest paying referral program by truexgoldcom(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
yes!
Re: highest paying referral program by truexgoldcom(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
WHY? spend your Liberty Reserve @ N155/$ when we are ever ready to fund your Bank with N164/$. Withdrawals are INSTANT and you can withdraw anytime even on weekends. TRY TruexGOLD today...
Re: highest paying referral program by truexgoldcom(m): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2012
Thousands 're making lot's of bucks on this program. Giving it a trial won't harm
Re: highest paying referral program by truexgoldcom(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Get paid for your referrals, $10 for each person.
Re: highest paying referral program by newdawn09(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2013
Run 4 ur dear life frm truexgold. I invested wt them when they promise 200% ROI/month, they changed dt wtout any notice to dre investors to measly 1%/day. Even dt 1% they'v not paid a penny. I invested wt dem since last year November, they av not paid me a dime till now. I mailed them they ignored my mails. This pple shld be arrested.
Re: highest paying referral program by neksummi(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2013
newdawn09: Run 4 ur dear life frm truexgold. I invested wt them when they promise 200% ROI/month, they changed dt wtout any notice to dre investors to measly 1%/day. Even dt 1% they'v not paid a penny. I invested wt dem since last year November, they av not paid me a dime till now. I mailed them they ignored my mails. This pple shld be arrested.

Oga, your attention is needed here please!
Re: highest paying referral program by Goodlucktaiwo(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2013
Click on this link http://www.ikuyajolusmart..com/
and follow the instruction pay 1k each to the person in position #3 and #4 then text the teller details to them.
Wish you goodluck
Re: highest paying referral program by truexgoldcom(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
newdawn09: Run 4 ur dear life frm truexgold. I invested wt them when they promise 200% ROI/month, they changed dt wtout any notice to dre investors to measly 1%/day. Even dt 1% they'v not paid a penny. I invested wt dem since last year November, they av not paid me a dime till now. I mailed them they ignored my mails. This pple shld be arrested.

SORRY to disappoint you DUDE! We don't have any pending payout. Meanwhile what's ur userID 'cos we don't have any ID that bears newdawn09. Mind how you open ur mouth in public places. OK!

The 1% interest per day payout isn't a bad business. It amounts to 28%-31% monthly depending on the number of days in the month, so I ask you. How Much do your Bank pay you when you deposit your money with them or even fix it? ANSWER!
Re: highest paying referral program by truexgoldcom(m): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2013
xPAY remains the best. We offer 1% daily interest on every capital investment, since it will be very hard for us to pay you daily, we just work out the total interest at the end of the month and then pay you. Ofcos the interest will be between 28%-31% depending on the number of days in the month. And we repeat this payment monthly for a period of 10 months. The screenshot below shows few of the payout we made today. We mean business and everyone will surely benefit from this program. visit [url]truexgold.com/xpay/home.php[/url] and INVEST now to start earning instantly.

Re: highest paying referral program by oluchukwusamuel(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2013
Earn money and get paid directly into ur Nigerian bank account....click the link for details... http:///?r=oluchukwusamuel
Re: highest paying referral program by Pr0ton: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mistake
Re: highest paying referral program by akubudejud(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
truexgoldcom:
You can make $1000 weekly, by just referring only 100 people to visit our site via your unique referral link. i.e. a whooping $10 for each person visiting our website via your own link. Get your own unique referral link now and make money with it. It's fun...

All you need to do is to visit the link below and do as you would be instructed on the webpage that you shall see to get started.

http://www.truexgold.com/affiliates/index=U2477532.php

/1UrWxJf
Re: highest paying referral program by akubudejud(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
truexgoldcom:
You can make $1000 weekly, by just referring only 100 people to visit our site via your unique referral link. i.e. a whooping $10 for each person visiting our website via your own link. Get your own unique referral link now and make money with it. It's fun...

All you need to do is to visit the link below and do as you would be instructed on the webpage that you shall see to get started.

http://www.truexgold.com/affiliates/index=U2477532.php

/1UrWxJf
Re: highest paying referral program by akubudejud(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Do what you do normally to make money!

No More STORY! From Now On, Every Money online Go Straight Into Your Nigerian Local Bank Account Guaranteed check /1UrWxJf
Make Money With Blackberry Pings*Make Money With Facebook Account*Make Money With Twitter Account*Make Money With Your Android Phone*Make Money With Google*Make Money By Sending Free SMS*Make Money Doing What You Do Normally*Make Money With Gmail, Yahoo Mail & Hotmail*MAKE UP TO ₦470,000 Monthly GUARANTEED /1UrWxJf
Re: highest paying referral program by macphilip: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2019
you can make money from affiliate marketing in Nigeria at mytopexchange

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy "USED HOUSEHOLD ITEMS" Direct From Warehouse / Watch GOTV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computer / [Wanted] Sell Your Airtime For Cash. [Bulk Airtime Sellers Needed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.