Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 - Technology Market (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 (2288190 Views)

Clean White Tecno M7 For Sale @16k...08033923897 / Port-Harcourt City Phone Sale/Swap Centre / DELL INSPIRON 1525 FOR SALE...hola 08033923897 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (2168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by calddon(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
CHESTER48:
hahaha. Look at how you rushed to protect yourself. Please if you are buying phone from this guy be careful since he sells stolen phones, without receipt. And he will refuse to give u imei. And will refuse to send you pictures. And he will only insist you pay before you take the phone even if you have to meet up. Just be careful. The way Sars arrest people for stolen phones are very bad.
Oga for your info, I patronise lare and never for once have I had issue cause he is so genuine as. But u just on a single day you have defined yourself. I didn't even want to open your matter on nairaland, but only for me to see 2 mentions, you and 1 other guy, then I felt I have to defend myself. Now you've made yourself a bigger fool buy actually coming first to quote a so called kid. Wanted to just leave u but now, I've seen you've acted so matured.

1 Like

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by calddon(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kids everywhere

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Joeyy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Few days old ZTE UNIVERSAL 4GLTE MIFI for sale.

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by fergieboy: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Joeyy:
Few days old ZTE UNIVERSAL 4GLTE MIFI for sale.

Why is everyone selling the zte Mifi?

I have seen up to 5post
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by NeXtAh(f): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
CHESTER48:
hahaha. Look at how you rushed to protect yourself. Please if you are buying phone from this guy be careful since he sells stolen phones, without receipt. And he will refuse to give u imei. And will refuse to send you pictures. And he will only insist you pay before you take the phone even if you have to meet up. Just be careful. The way Sars arrest people for stolen phones are very bad.
Oga for your info, I patronise lare and never for once have I had issue cause he is so genuine as. But u just on a single day you have defined yourself. I didn't even want to open your matter on nairaland, but only for me to see 2 mentions, you and 1 other guy, then I felt I have to defend myself. Now you've made yourself a bigger fool buy actually coming first to quote a so called kid. Wanted to just leave u but now, I've seen you've acted so matured.
Thats a lie, calddon is very legit, i have bought things from him before.

Even the chat screenshot he posted makes u a liar

2 Likes

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Rakiticbarca: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
calddon:
Kids everywhere
you try o, see questions. Lol
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by calddon(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
you try o, see questions. Lol
Wetin man go do...never knew he's a kid, even between me taking d screenshots he removed his dp. grin

1 Like

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by calddon(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
NeXtAh:

Awww, tnx Ma wink

1 Like

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by puccyforker: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
[s]
CHESTER48:
[/s]
lijuo nsi onu ebea

1 Like

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by cyberhike(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
my friend has an infinix note2 for sale

phone is in perfect working condition..
just a minor crack on one side of the screen.

battery life is amazing.

location is ikotun lagos

kindly indicate if you want more info about the device.

Greenland
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Joeyy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
fergieboy:

Why is everyone selling the zte Mifi?

I have seen up to 5post
I'm selling mine because Glo 4G coverage is not available in my area.
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by nadalion: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Opistorincos:
Very neat Nokia 5 for sale.... 38k
Still available?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Opistorincos(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
nadalion:
Still available?

yes, still available
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by HazeeyzaH(f): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
mummyson26:

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Joeyy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Joeyy:
Fero Royale x2 for sale or swap.

4Glte.
4000mah
3gb ram
32gb rom.
Fingerprint.
Led notification.
8MP Secondary Camera.
13MP Primary Camera.

If interested call/WhatsApp: 07056162503.
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
calddon:

Well no need to argue with you. Cause I don't know you. Either way, I wouldn't have even bought that lg g5 with f700 model. Because you can't root it, you can't unlock bootloader and it doesn't have custom rom. No need it more like a fake version of it. That's why you refused giving me the imei. Knowing quite well i am in enugu and some1 is inspecting for me. You're not straight forward person. Either way, I have no beef with you. But please kindly take off my number and pix from what u uploaded thanks.

2 Likes

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by daamazing(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
CHESTER48:
keep quiet, don't try and think you're killing or even affecting his rep in any way. SMH, he doesn't send pics. I've had a deal with him before and even though it wasn't smooth or went as planned(ish came from me). He still went out his way to do a big favour.

So please

STFU
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by daamazing(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
CHESTER48:
Well no need to argue with you. Cause I don't know you. Either way, I wouldn't have even bought that lg g5 with f700 model. Because you can't root it, you can't unlock bootloader and it doesn't have custom rom. No need it more like a fake version of it. That's why you refused giving me the imei. Knowing quite well i am in enugu and some1 is inspecting for me. You're not straight forward person. Either way, I have no beef with you. But please kindly take off my number and pix from what u uploaded thanks.
Lol, so because the bootloader can't be unlocked it's a fake version

Do you know most Samsung Verizon devices have permanently locked BLs? Inshort, security wise its better to get a device with locked BL. This is because if it's stolen, user only needs to block access to the device remotely and nothing can be done to revert this except real owner inputs the pass to revert. Even if you get the kdz file and flash a new firmware, you wouldn't get pass first boot stage. So your stolen device story is a big bluff

And seriously, you need imei to know a device's model? Did you ask for the screenshot of the about phone section?

2 Likes

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by puccyforker: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
CHESTER48:
you know nothing about phone young man cheesy

1 Like

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
daamazing:
Lol, so because the bootloader can't be unlocked it's a fake version

Do you know most Samsung Verizon devices have permanently locked BLs? Inshort, security wise its better to get a device with locked BL. This is because if it's stolen, user only needs to block access to the device remotely and nothing can be done to revert this except real owner inputs the pass to revert. Even if you get the kdz file and flash a new firmware, you wouldn't get pass first boot stage. So your stolen device story is a big bluff
let me ask you a question sir.

You are in lagos I believe, and you want to buy an iPhone from kaduna. But you don't have anybody in kaduna, and you ask seller for receipt, he claims he does not have receipt. Then u decide to still go ahead with it. But since you cannot see the phone to verify, you decided to ask him of imei, then he refuses to give imei. Please what can I possibly do with imei unless the phone is stolen. If it was you, will you continue, won't you feel something is fishy. He is supposed to meet a friend, but my friend may not have the time to check the phone for me cause he may have thought I've gone through that. Eg, go through mikkys post on nairaland, mikky will alsays ask you to take phone imei B4 contacting him. Verify and be sure what you're buying. See, he made me call him what I called him. And it's not my fault but the way he did. Even if the phone is legit there is no proof.
And I did not ask for model I only asked for imei. I could ask of model after I've verified the imei.

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by beinstein(m): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
CHESTER48:
This is a confirmation that you're not actually a kid but a mentally challenged man.
He specifically mentioned the LG is f700 model on the post he advertised, and if you weren't cool with the model then while contacted him to request for the imei in the first place?
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
beinstein:

This is a confirmation that you're not actually a kid but a mentally challenged man.
He specifically mentioned the LG is f700 model on the post he advertised, and if you weren't cool with the model then while contacted him to request for the imei in the first place?
if you don't know what to say, kindly ask your parents to teach you how to understand B4 u talk. Tell. Me where he quoted me the model?? Oga I too know. Show me!! Better shut the Bleep up because this is not Y oh r business dont let me enter you, cause what I will tell you, you will not. Like it. Better jeje comot for my mention.

1 Like

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by beinstein(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2018
CHESTER48:
if you don't know what to say, kindly ask your parents to teach you how to understand B4 u talk. Tell. Me where he quoted me the model?? Oga I too know. Show me!! Better shut the Bleep up because this is not Y oh r business dont let me enter you, cause what I will tell you, you will not. Like it. Better jeje comot for my mention.
You've got nothing to tell me bro.
Let's assume you have sight defect and couldn't see the details in his post(cos i saw it), why didn't you pull out of the deal when he told you about the model, knowing very well you're not cool with it?
Why can't you be straight forward?
Hope you know i won't be wrong if i call you a fraudster?

1 Like

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2018
beinstein:

You've got nothing to tell me bro.
Let's assume you have sight defect and couldn't see the details in his post(cos i saw it), why didn't you pull out of the deal when he told you about the model, knowing very well you're not cool with it?
Why can't you be straight forward?
Hope you know i won't be wrong if i call you a fraudster?
see your life, you don't even know what happened and you're already insulting me up and dawn. Me and you now who is mentally deranged? Did you see where I asked him to give me model no of phone. I only asked imei, how is the model number and imei the same thing. Like I said B4 next time ask questions B4 u conclude. Besides its non of your business. You expect me to read almost 900 pages of this post, like I don't have job to do. For your information I sell phones. And once a customer asks imei, I don't hesitate to give them, unless I know either the phone is locked, stolen, or damaged. Peace.

1 Like

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by daamazing(m): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2018
CHESTER48:
let me ask you a question sir.

You are in lagos I believe, and you want to buy an iPhone from kaduna. But you don't have anybody in kaduna, and you ask seller for receipt, he claims he does not have receipt. Then u decide to still go ahead with it. But since you cannot see the phone to verify, you decided to ask him of imei, then he refuses to give imei. Please what can I possibly do with imei unless the phone is stolen. If it was you, will you continue, won't you feel something is fishy. He is supposed to meet a friend, but my friend may not have the time to check the phone for me cause he may have thought I've gone through that. Eg, go through mikkys post on nairaland, mikky will alsays ask you to take phone imei B4 contacting him. Verify and be sure what you're buying. See, he made me call him what I called him. And it's not my fault but the way he did. Even if the phone is legit there is no proof.
And I did not ask for model I only asked for imei. I could ask of model after I've verified the imei.

Everyone has personal reasons not to divulge certain information, he could be your enemy and you wanna track him down and use the imei as an advantage.(yes things happen). You were told you pick-up guy would see the device, get every Info he/you want. So is that an issue?

Quoting you

if you are not sending imei, I'll tag you a scammer and you sell stolen phones...so either you sell to me and confirm you're not fake

Like who you be angry

1 Like

Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by beinstein(m): 12:19am On Jul 07, 2018
CHESTER48:
see your life, you don't even know what happened and you're already insulting me up and dawn. Me and you now who is mentally deranged? Did you see where I asked him to give me model no of phone. I only asked imei, how is the model number and imei the same thing. Like I said B4 next time ask questions B4 u conclude. Besides its non of your business. You expect me to read almost 900 pages of this post, like I don't have job to do. For your information I sell phones. And once a customer asks imei, I don't hesitate to give them, unless I know either the phone is locked, stolen, or damaged. Peace.

Go back to my first quote and see where i mentioned imei. Or you want to limit it to the 2nd alone to comfort yourself?
Why not go for new phone if you think fairly used one have the potential to land you in trouble instead of making unnecessary drama with the seller?
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 07, 2018
beinstein:

Go back to my first quote and see where i mentioned imei. Or you want to limit it to the 2nd alone to comfort yourself?
Why not go for new phone if you think fairly used one have the potential to land you in trouble instead of making unnecessary drama with the seller?
better, now we can communicate i am getting it for a friend. I've decided to ship it from amazon the way I normally do. I'm happy I didn't buy it, cause I wouldn't be happy if my friend told me to root only to find out I can't. Etc. Atleast you know I called him that cause he acted suspicious. Not my fault. Tho I can apologise to him and we get it all gone.
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Barmzy(m): 12:30am On Jul 07, 2018
infinix hot note available at a give away price contact on WhatsApp o7o37423968
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by humblesteve(m): 1:00am On Jul 07, 2018
NeXtAh:

Not just a liar but a kid. Shallow reasoning
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by bobo65(m): 5:59am On Jul 07, 2018
daamazing:
Everyone has personal reasons not to divulge certain information, he could be your enemy and you wanna track him down and use the imei as an advantage.(yes things happen). You were told you pick-up guy would see the device, get every Info he/you want. So is that an issue?

Quoting you

Like who you be angry

The guy has a big problem
Broke people always making noise up n down
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by omotolsy(m): 6:04am On Jul 07, 2018
CHESTER48:
better, now we can communicate i am getting it for a friend. I've decided to ship it from amazon the way I normally do. I'm happy I didn't buy it, cause I wouldn't be happy if my friend told me to root only to find out I can't. Etc. Atleast you know I called him that cause he acted suspicious. Not my fault. Tho I can apologise to him and we get it all gone.
Chester it is wrong to ask for a phone's imei, if i am selling a phone i will never reveal it to you because of security reasons bro. Thats the main reason why Don refused to share it with you. I think you need to apologise openly to Don both of yous chat screen shared was evident enough. Wish you the best.
Re: **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 by Next2Bezee(m): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Hello, I am looking to buy a clean used Note 4. If you have any for sale, pls quote me.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (2168) (Reply)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.