Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Am Madly In Luv With Genevive Nnaji - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am Madly In Luv With Genevive Nnaji (1144 Views)

Hilarious!!! Could She Really Be Genevive Nnaji's Twin Sis?? / Funny 2go Status,to Impress D 1 U Luv / Am in Luv With My Sister!!!Help Pals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Madly In Luv With Genevive Nnaji by egbeman1: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
Pls help me guys,am crayz in luv with Genevive Nnaji,I dnt watch any other movie apart from hers.I used her pics as my dp on bbm,fb and twirra.
I'v gone for several shows hoping she will recognise me,yet she didn't.
I don't mind being her junior lover or driver,just to be seeing her pretty face everyday and night.
Recently,I even decided to change my surname to Nnaji...Am soooooo in luv wit the most prettiest gal in the world.
She's my drm bcome true
Re: Am Madly In Luv With Genevive Nnaji by blackeli: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
Do u want her phone number?
Re: Am Madly In Luv With Genevive Nnaji by Acidosis(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
Imagine the dream and aspiration of a Nigerian youth. Driver! !

1 Like

Re: Am Madly In Luv With Genevive Nnaji by ebera(f): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2012
OMG!i ave seen ma fellow tripper.u dnt lv her d way i do.everybody complains d way i adore her.she's ma role model,my mentor.after God n my mum,na she follow.at times my bf wznt km4table wif it,bt nw hd promised me dt i wil get 2 meet her.bt i knt wait o.i rily wana meet her,let her knw dt she hs a fan fanatic.everytn abt her mks me dream.infact,every every.hw i wish i kn get her pin or no.i lv actn n wld wish 2 act wif her,evn if it means her maid.OMG!!!
Re: Am Madly In Luv With Genevive Nnaji by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2012
ebera: OMG!i ave seen ma fellow tripper.u dnt lv her d way i do.everybody complains d way i adore her.she's ma role model,my mentor.after God n my mum,na she follow.at times my bf wznt km4table wif it,bt nw hd promised me dt i wil get 2 meet her.bt i knt wait o.i rily wana meet her,let her knw dt she hs a fan fanatic.everytn abt her mks me dream.infact,every every.hw i wish i kn get her pin or no.i lv actn n wld wish 2 act wif her,evn if it means her maid.OMG!!!

See MUMU oooooo!

What is this? i say what is this??
Re: Am Madly In Luv With Genevive Nnaji by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Dreaming in broad day light@ poster
Re: Am Madly In Luv With Genevive Nnaji by bolafez(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
make i give u her fon no.?......
Re: Am Madly In Luv With Genevive Nnaji by egbeman1: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
ebera: OMG!i ave seen ma fellow tripper.u dnt lv her d way i do.everybody complains d way i adore her.she's ma role model,my mentor.after God n my mum,na she follow.at times my bf wznt km4table wif it,bt nw hd promised me dt i wil get 2 meet her.bt i knt wait o.i rily wana meet her,let her knw dt she hs a fan fanatic.everytn abt her mks me dream.infact,every every.hw i wish i kn get her pin or no.i lv actn n wld wish 2 act wif her,evn if it means her maid.OMG!!!

No even try am self,cos I go kill u,I swear....leave my Genny for me ooo!
Na dat her 2012 Vogue I dey eye self
Re: Am Madly In Luv With Genevive Nnaji by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
What kinda mumu thread be dis one sef??
How dis one follow for joke? Mtcheww
op, u need beating!

(1) (Reply)

Akpostic Advice/football Mathematics! / Foolish Papa Akpos,akpos N Papa Emeka / Warning!!: You Will Die If You Open This Thread. Dont Open Else You Will Die!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.