Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... (22262 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by PrettyCindy(f): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
Beync: Even a Male dog cannot behave like this

Don't go there o. There is a reason very randy people are referred to as dogs. I will give you a real life example. My former neighbour's dogs were born of same mother dog. The brother dog impregnated his sister dog, after delivery the puppies grew to maturity. Few months later, that same brother dog (now father dog) impregnated all his female children dogs and his sister dog again. I hope you get my drift.

Anyway @post, the title of this thread should be "MY INSATIABLE D.I.CK GOT ME INTO BIG TROUBLE, SHOULD I CASTRATE MYSELF?" Then my response would have been a big yes. You are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Next2Bezee(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
The topic title is really funny..He grinMISTAKENLYgrin impregnated 2 people!!!

What's to advice? The Wahala that is coming his way will surely come and it'll be too late to tighten his belt tongue
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by AdeniyiA(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
thank God this one did not accuse the devil
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by tellwsdom: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
pls give me those gurl's number.. I really need to speak with them for counselling angry
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by bombwar(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
uboma: This is crap. Hw can u call it a mistake in the title? @ op, u need to learn to address ur topics very well. As for ur friend, i think going on exile isnt a bad idea. Nonsense!
Why EXILe,,,,,,Just because he pregnant 3women,,,,,,,,,D women are they foooooooooooool, he did wot he has to do,,,,,,,,,, if na u nko
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by bombwar(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
kimberluge: Topics like dis need to be moderated,or banned,mistakenly my foot! It should have been I gotmy wife's sis n cousin pregnant,simple! Abi,na rape?! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
People like u will even beg for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by bombwar(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
stepo707: But he said it was a mistake now.Dont we all make one? grin grin cheesy cheesy
bros i tire ooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by bombwar(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
icefish: D guy nah badt negro.....make em marry all three ;DD
abe
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by bombwar(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
Reyginus: On a serious note, he should eida 1, abort d unwanted ones(whc is wrong),2,tell hs wife d truth(and destroy hs marriage),3,pray 2 God for a miracle miscarriage(lol),4,go on exile,5,kill hs wifes sister and cousin,6,kill his wife,7,deny responsibility
Perfect
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by omodapson(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
abeg i don't understand English anymore. This fhucking guy got his Sister inlaw pregnant, he didn't stop at that, also got her wife's cousin pregnant and the wife? shocked Seriously, he needs to be delivered to Boko Haram for experimental judgement.

This story is somehow, doesn't sound real
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by tebill(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
Thumbs up.we need more of his kind to replenish our rapidly diminishing population, thanks to our boko friends.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by jaydi1: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2012
u cant call dis a mistake..he his simply a womaniser.....wat will make a man sleep wit his wife sister nd cousin if he his nott cursed...or he his a sex addict....abeg notin like advice here....make him marry all of dem nd take care of d kids
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by femsquad(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
I will take a different view to this. What if it wuz d girl who tempted d man, and as a man he succumb. The girl MIGHT be the devil
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by etchel(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
@Op . Is ur friend related to 2face? Well ur frd is a player 4 life. Why did he got married in the 1st place?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by musty1987(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
that calla for national award. is a gr8 thing grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by alleno: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
The question should be why are they living with him. Why can't they live in their own house or with their parents.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by talktrue1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
All of you are bashing this guy now. If na you fine like him and the girls come they envy you, they give you pass, they peep when you dey baf (like big brother), man no be wood. you will be tempted to.

Where i blame this guy is for him not using condom when he knows that he is married and girls are dying for his cuteness.
Some girls may want to take the place of their sis if given opportunity.

It takes a strong man to control his joystick
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by pek(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
Part one. He impregnants his wife, wife's sister and cousin. Part two, when the children are born, what will they be to each other? Brothers, cousins, uncles and nephew?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by MrMandilas: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
This is pure wickedness! No law forbids him not to touch his pregnant wife. This is no mistake! Wife's sister and wife's cousin? Thank God the mother inlaw is not living with them... Everything would have been tripple tripple! Rubbish! I hate men that have no self control... Sister inlaw and cousin haba!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Policewoman(f): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
And why did the sister and cousin go and open their stinking legs for? Abi dem rape them? Anyway, since they are all related, the man can do a 2 in 1 traditional wedding and white for them. Chikena!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
Why don't you "mistakenly" tell your wife?

Why don't you "mistakenly" take care of the child you impregnated?

Why don't you "mistakenly" apologize for bringing shame unto your wife's family?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by tlops(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
Firstly, his actions should not be considered as mistake.
secondly, he's on his own (hoho)
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by pek(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
When the wife will put to bed, the mother in law will come to visit and he will mistakely impregnant her!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by jimjones: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
egbeman1: This situation actually happened to my friend and he's seeking my opinion.

He's actually very cute and hard working guy but right now, his wife's kid sister and cousin living in his house got pregnant for him in addition to his wife's 8months pregnancy. My guy is thinking of going on exile, what do you think he do?

it's really disturbing that we have nigerians this ret.ar.ded with access to the internet.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Hychineson(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
egbeman1: This situation actually happened to my friend and he's seeking my opinion.

He's actually very cute and hard working guy but right now, his wife's kid sister and cousin living in his house got pregnant for him in addition to his wife's 8months pregnancy. My guy is thinking of going on exile, what do you think he do?

very simple,let him pay the dowry straight away.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by StepG: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
mikecashes: The guy is really a hard working person
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by monisolakadri(f): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
Abeg go on dat exile n neva return. Mistake my foot
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Martini101(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
I dont believe this but if itz really true, let him mistakenly Chop off his John Thomas. Fine boy my foot
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
Why is everyone thinking this is not a mistake? I personally know this guy and on the date this thing happened, the guy was going on his own jeje singing hymns and reading psalms when he tripped and his gbola landed in his sleeping Wife's Cousin's honey pot, before he could remove it sugar don melt...i swear!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
did you say he "mistakenly" impregnated his cousin and wife,s sister?in that case i case mistakenly impregnate his wife too.Arrant nonsense.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Beautymc(f): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
Did I hear u say it's a mistake? Something that he was enjoying and was shouting ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh my God oh my God! And was even sweating, is now a mistake. That guy can impregnate his mum and his daughter. My advice is for him to sharpen up his manhood for the nxt target. Ewu canbia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Dora Akunyili’s 6 Children & Read What They Do For A Living / Daughters Of Lesbians Kick Against Lesbianism / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.