Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Chance To Have Your Own House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Chance To Have Your Own House (1012 Views)

Ambode Introduces Rent-to-own House Policy In Lagos / 13 Reasons Why You Should Build Your Own House. / Build Your Own House In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chance To Have Your Own House by Felix004(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2007
Nigeria today is developing rapidly by emulating what is happening in overseas. For instance, there is a plot of land going for #80,000 attach with c of o. If you do not have money to build it, you go into partnership with bank (uba) that will build two bedroom for you at the rate of #1,350,000 and paying back for 4yrs.
Re: Chance To Have Your Own House by Boller: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2007
How do I contact you for more details and where is the land located. Please mail your no or email to my inbox bolaazeez@yahoo.com
Re: Chance To Have Your Own House by ndubest(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2007
Hello Felix
you need to provide more details as regards location AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY

is there any of such facility in ABUJA??
Re: Chance To Have Your Own House by onaf: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2007
This is really amazing.Pls i am interested.U can reach me through my email david_onabajo@yahoo.com. or mobile phone 08023306703.More information will be appreciated
Re: Chance To Have Your Own House by alibalogun: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2007
hi,
felix you post information without detail that means is not real
well if is true pls give us the contact detail and the process . thanks undecided angry
Re: Chance To Have Your Own House by tupix(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2007
Hi Felix, I am also interested. You can contact me by mail, yemmora@yahoo.com

Try and reply we guys ASAP.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Extra Ordinary New 7 Bedroom Duplex For Let In Port Harcourt / Safest Place To Live / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.