Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section (11681 Views)

How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by moneyseeker1: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2013
below is my payment proof, care to know how i made it, send an email to com wit subject liberty reserve loan info
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by niyivasaz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Football betting details please; niyivasaz@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2013
niyivasaz:
Football betting details please; niyivasaz@gmail.com

Thanks
sent
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Rexyl(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Looking for a good and reliable online biz that has helped many and from which you too can benefit without fear of loosing a dime, like this page for a suitable money program of your liking https://www.facebook.com/pages/TR-SamBiz/120458204765094
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by youngmega: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
emailguru: I am involved with site flipping and teaching clients that art of making money online, also providing internet marketing services such as Web Hosting etc. I really appreciate God for his favors, he has kept me going and I can boldly say that I made good money online.

Pls bro can U̶̲̥̅̊ teach M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ this domain flipping ..here i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ email .
Youngmega@ymail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by youngmega: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
golamike:

my email: Pls help me with d details: golamike@gmail.com. Thanks for d good job

Hi bro ..pls I also need the details of ur sport betting
Youngmega@ymail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
youngmega:

Hi bro ..pls I also need the details of ur sport betting
Youngmega@ymail.com
sent
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by madegbola: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
why dont you try www.goldwisenigeria.com where the minimum capital is N10k ($60 lr) and you get paid inot your savings bank account at the end of your working days. my referral id is madeginternational when you are contacting them at info@goldwisenigeria.com
They are very safe and reliable to do business with, i invested 20k with them and they paid me 40k, in my excitement, i called up my friends, we invested 150k each, we were 4 and alas, we were paid at the end of our working period. I am proud of them really, give them a trial and please do not condemn if you do not have any personal experience with the, I am getting tired of complainers nowadays..thank you, just to give my point...
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Pola1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
Pola1: i'm interested in site flipping biz,pls send me more info-peteruonline@yahoo.com
@emailguru,i have not seen the mail about site flipping.pls i'm stil waiting.email is;peteruonline@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Pola1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
madegbola: why dont you try www.goldwisenigeria.com where the minimum capital is N10k ($60 lr) and you get paid inot your savings bank account at the end of your working days. my referral id is madeginternational when you are contacting them at info@goldwisenigeria.com
They are very safe and reliable to do business with, i invested 20k with them and they paid me 40k, in my excitement, i called up my friends, we invested 150k each, we were 4 and alas, we were paid at the end of our working period. I am proud of them really, give them a trial and please do not condemn if you do not have any personal experience with the, I am getting tired of complainers nowadays..thank you, just to give my point...
kindly,post their office address.i'd like to visit for verification before joining,thanks
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by gbenger(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
Dont lose hope on online venturing there are REAL bizes making a ton of genuine money for pple like u and me . i am a real proof of online business making money for REAL. Adevrtising is the real thing online and many pple do not know how to go about profiting from it. We suffer from ignorance in Nigeria due to our laziness and that is why we can easily be victimized now. Listen i am making money online and not just making money but on a daily basis. Friend, i have ton of sites that are pouring out money for me steadily without lifting a finger and these are real money on a daily basis. Many pple are scammers for real but few are still helping others change their lives i can guarantee. Check my signature and see an update i made there about the withdrawal i made there to prove to pple about how real the business i do online is. I dont sell, dont refer, dont market, do anything whatsoever, i just promote my product and buy into advertising package of these companies and still get paid on time on a daily basis for real. God bless you
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by vizboy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
Join our wealth club today.

Does who say hyip is scam are does who dont know how to play

Cost: Only one-time 15 dollars per
account, multiple accounts
allowed.
Plan A:
Everyone starts at this 2x1
Forced Matrix.
Payout 5 dollars
Sponsor Gets 3 dollars
Entry into Plan B
Plan B:
2x2 Forced Matrix
Payout 30 dollars
Sponsor Gets 8 dollars
Entry into Plan C
Plan C:
2x2 Forced Matrix
Payout 120 dollars
Sponsor Gets 8 dollars
Auto Re-Entry into Plan B

http://www.diamondwealthclub.com/?ref=vizboy
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by vizboy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
lakefist:
i pray u dont regret doing hyip business.my advice dont invest money you cant afford to lose.
my guy hyip is the best way to make money online take it or leave it. Only those who know how to end up in the winning side. Hyip is just a game play well and you will be in profit. I have been doing hyip for the past two years and i can tell you it is good if you are a good player. I would admit that my first year of playing hyip was kind of heartbreaking cause i got scam alot but i hooked up with some few white guyz in facebook who has been playing the game before me. And they thought me how to play and today am making cash from it. Today i even made profit

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by madegbola: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by chiboy11(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
madegbola: http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)
THIS GUY S A CRIMINAL N HE STAYS IN LAGOS, IF HE SO CLAIM HE MAKE A PENNY 4RM HIS DUBIOUS ONLINE BUSINES TELL HIM U BOTH TO SE 1 ON 1 N LET HIM DROP HIS PARTICULARS , DONT LET HIM DUPE U IN DIS NEW ERA, I REST MY CASE
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by emailguru: 4:23am On Apr 07, 2013
I concur with you 100%.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Akabay(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2013
maxibrainz:
sent
@maxi, pls i'm also need ur sport betting, God bless u, yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Laptopbiz(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2013
vizboy: my guy hyip is the best way to make money online take it or leave it. Only those who know how to end up in the winning side. Hyip is just a game play well and you will be in profit. I have been doing hyip for the past two years and i can tell you it is good if you are a good player. I would admit that my first year of playing hyip was kind of heartbreaking cause i got scam alot but i hooked up with some few white guyz in facebook who has been playing the game before me. And they thought me how to play and today am making cash from it. Today i even made profit
bro.. Hyip is very good...but do you know why people lost money?... GREED... i make money from other online business aside importation of stufs online... Let me give you a piece of advise...99% of hyip are scam-even not now..they wil be later... If you want to invest...in hyip..lok for a company that just started and are paying directly to ur liberty.r.. Nothing like gathering it for you b4 u can withdraw... And another thing never u compound more than 3times at most... When uf gotten ur little profits... RUN...check another new one... They wont just close til the have alot of money...so invest when they just started... Another thing... Its better u invest 50$ in 3 sites than 1site... Good luck.
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Laptopbiz(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2013
For those who knows football ..I have a strategy i learnt from a top guru... From one of his ebooks i bout at 5000naira... But i will tel u guys...here for free...thou not now... Just watch out...
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Laptopbiz(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2013
chiboy11:
THIS GUY S A CRIMINAL N HE STAYS IN LAGOS, IF HE SO CLAIM HE MAKE A PENNY 4RM HIS DUBIOUS ONLINE BUSINES TELL HIM U BOTH TO SE 1 ON 1 N LET HIM DROP HIS PARTICULARS , DONT LET HIM DUPE U IN DIS NEW ERA, I REST MY CASE
please guys i wanted talking on this guy too... But my bro here had done it...
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Akabay(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2013
Laptopbiz: For those who knows football ..I have a strategy i learnt from a top guru... From one of his ebooks i bout at 5000naira... But i will tel u guys...here for free...thou not now... Just watch out...
@laptop, plz kindly send d ebook to me, God bless, yele4sure@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Skynet247(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2013
Akabay:
@laptop, plz kindly send d ebook to me, God bless, yele4sure@gmail.com
obitrice4you@gmail.com will want u to put me tru importation
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
ironic that its not when you post an advert that you get banned but when you post a link
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Akabay:
@maxi, pls i'm also need ur sport betting, God bless u, yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx.
sent
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by Impulse80(m): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
sent
Pls send to me
Re: Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section by maxibrainz: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2013
Impulse80: Pls send to me, danielhyacinth80@gmail. com
Football betting info sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit / Fire At Jos Road In Kaduna: Shops At Automobile Spare Parts Market Destroyed / Mitsubishi And Under 40 CEOs Set To Launch "Drive Your Ambition 2"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.