Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Any Nigerian In Barbados? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Barbados? (24156 Views)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Any Nigerian In Georgia? / Any Other Nigerian Here In Barbados?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian In Barbados? by steve13(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
I need some info on Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap, thanks in advance
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by steve13(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2012
Does it mean there is no Nairaland member in Barbados?? much views ..zero comment
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by noirfavour: 1:09am On Jul 03, 2012
steve_101: Does it mean there is no Nairaland member in Barbados?? much views ..zero comment

Hello there is one here
What do you want to know about Bridgetown? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by seunny4lif(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
Pls,do u knw hw to get to venezuela 4rm nigeria.Do u hav any ideal of airline going ther 4rm nigeria to venezuela witout transit visa.
noirfavour:

Hello there is one here
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by steve13(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
noirfavour:

Hello there is one here

my brother i was about concluding there is none there, weldone,
i wanna holiday there this month,can i have your email add for some personal questions,
hope u re doing great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by steve13(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
seunny4lif: Pls,do u knw hw to get to venezuela 4rm nigeria.Do u hav any ideal of airline going ther 4rm nigeria to venezuela witout transit visa.

lagos -- sao Paulo ,sao paulo ---Caracas, but be ready to defend ur self in Brazil,they will normally as you why u re going there.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by seunny4lif(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Which airline is that?Can get another route pls apart 4rm brazil becos i learn dey always deport.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by steve13(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
south african airways, Lagos --jhb-- Caracas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by seunny4lif(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
Do u knw d amount 4rm nigeria to venezuela wit south africa airway?
steve_101: south african airways, Lagos --jhb-- Caracas
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by steve13(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
seunny4lif: Do u knw d amount 4rm nigeria to venezuela wit south africa airway?

Check on the internet,U̶̲̥̅̊ will find it or contact the travel agents.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by seunny4lif(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
SO,NOBODY HAVE BEEN TO VENEZUELA B4 FROM NIGERIA?NA WHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by nthnymarce(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
Sunny,u can get to venezuella via AIR MAROC. it will cost 240k. cheers.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by noirfavour: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hello again,
sorry for the delay in reply, I wasn't online for a while
The best way to get the right price for your ticket is check the airline website... since ticket prices are not fix.
from Nigeria the cheapest is virgin atlantic which is around 2000 dollars and above.
and if you are coming from another country just check the airline that is heading this direction. Its a beautiful country for vacation
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by seunny4lif(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
Thanks but airmarco is nt going to venezuela.I hav check der site for many time.
nthnymarce: Sunny,u can get to venezuella via AIR MAROC. it will cost 240k. cheers.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by seunny4lif(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
The airlines require transit visa.How did u do it without transit visa?
noirfavour: Hello again,
sorry for the delay in reply, I wasn't online for a while
The best way to get the right price for your ticket is check the airline website... since ticket prices are not fix.
from Nigeria the cheapest is virgin atlantic which is around 2000 dollars and above.
and if you are coming from another country just check the airline that is heading this direction. Its a beautiful country for vacation
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by bernadlucy: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pls I need some information about nurses job prospect in guyana.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by NROS: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hi,
I am a lady. Nigerian, I have an invite from a Barbadian to Barbados. Please I want to know what flight or how to get to Barbados without transit visa. As I learnt its Visa free to Nigerians.

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by NROS: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Plus, I am a model, dancer , writer, actress and talents scout. Do you know if I will be a success if I end up marring a Barbadian and residing in Barbados as a Nigerian born Barbadian.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by stonecoldcafe: 12:30am On Apr 28, 2015
NROS:
Plus, I am a model, dancer , writer, actress and talents scout. Do you know if I will be a success if I end up marring a Barbadian and residing in Barbados as a Nigerian born Barbadian.

Please stop this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Felixraymond66: 4:15am On Feb 16, 2018
Please I want to travel to Barbados for tourism and also want stay there for work, I can't get a job there while here and I'm just trying to get answer, if actually I can get a work there and the process, I was told it's hard to get a work in companies there but I would prefer non skills jobs or something like hair stylist, I can handle it very well. Please brother I really need a hint on that. Any advice Will be greatly accepted.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2018
steve13:

my brother i was about concluding there is none there, weldone,
i wanna holiday there this month,can i have your email add for some personal questions,
hope u re doing great

Hello bro, pls i want to trvel to Barbados for two weeks. I learnt it is visa free but it would be stamped upon arrival. Pls can u put me tru and educate me if need be. thabks
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Mexicansugar01: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hello everyone I would like to know how true it is about the jus soli of Barbados. Do the Barbados government really give citizenship to kids born in barbados to foreign parents? I would like to travel to Barbados just for the sole purpose of giving birth there for dual citizenship. Would my child be given a passport ?
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by stagger: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mexicansugar01:
Hello everyone I would like to know how true it is about the jus soli of Barbados. Do the Barbados government really give citizenship to kids born in barbados to foreign parents? I would like to travel to Barbados just for the sole purpose of giving birth there for dual citizenship. Would my child be given a passport ?

Yes, Barbados operates a Jus Solis citizenship policy and you can go there visa free for 6 months. They need money now due to zero tourism from COVID. They will gladly welcome anyone coming there to spend money.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Cousin9999: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
One thing about Bajans is that they seem to be some of the most relaxed people.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Ijesco: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I am also interested in giving birth in barbados next year. can anyone help with details of logistics like hospital, doctors, fees, accomodation, flight, etc. Thank you.
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Prettyfranca: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yes, I will be traveling to bbd for delivery,I have already contacted the hospital and doctor but I will feel so alone. Reach out to me if you are planning to give birth there

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Ijesco: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Prettyfranca:
Yes, I will be traveling to bbd for delivery,I have already contacted the hospital and doctor but I will feel so alone. Reach out to me if you are planning to give birth there

Great. Please can you provide details of the hospital, doctor and fees. Also accomodation and flight. Thanks
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by tubsyee: 3:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Prettyfranca:

Great, I’m also looking forward to having my baby there. Could you share hospital information with me pls? I’ll really appreciate it
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerians dey waka o grin

4 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by HenelBliss: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
stagger:

Yes, Barbados operates a Jus Solis citizenship policy and you can go there visa free for 6 months. They need money now due to zero tourism from COVID. They will gladly welcome anyone coming there to spend money.

Please what is the basic process like to travel to Barbados. How can I locate there embassy in Nigeria
Re: Any Nigerian In Barbados? by HenelBliss: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Prettyfranca:

Congratulations to you.
Please I also have interest to give birth in Barbados. I will appreciate if you can assist with all necessary information including the hospital, flight, accommodation etc. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help / FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks / Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.