Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ice Prince, M.I, Wizkid And Tiwa Savage On Guardian Uk’s “eight Afrobeats Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince, M.I, Wizkid And Tiwa Savage On Guardian Uk’s “eight Afrobeats Artist (697 Views)

#TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page / Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums / Woman Comes For Tiwa Savage On Twitter |photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince, M.I, Wizkid And Tiwa Savage On Guardian Uk’s “eight Afrobeats Artist by tchigyoke(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
The Guardian UK’s website has listed Nigerian acts M.I, Ice Prince, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage in an “Eight Afrobeats artistes to listen to” article highlighting Nigerian-Ghanaian artistes who are currently doing well in the African music scene. Africa artistes who made the list are: M.I, Ice Prince, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Sarkodie, Efya, E.L and Mista Sila.

The last four artistes are from Ghana. Christain Adofo wrote the article, blow is his description of each act listed. http://www.glazethrill.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=285:ice-prince-mi-wizkid-and-tiwa-savage-on-guardian-uks-eight-afrobeats-artistes-to-listen-to&catid=1:celebrity-gossip&Itemid=110

(1) (Reply)

R-kellyvsbruno Mars / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Dragged To Court Over Debt Allegations / Beyonce Buys Jay Z Wrist Watch Worth $3 Million On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.