Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How I Changed my Windows 7 Forgotten Admin Password & recovered - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How I Changed my Windows 7 Forgotten Admin Password & recovered (716 Views)

How To Hack Any Windows Admin Password / Need Help! I Lost My Windows Xp Admin Password / My Windows 7 Operating System Is Fake, What Do I Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Changed my Windows 7 Forgotten Admin Password & recovered by legalwealth(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders......

Last year December,someone fell my laptop and it screen got broken and the person promised me that he will fix it for me but he didnt at the end of the end of the day.

During those time because I was not really bucks up which made me to remove my hard disk and put into a SATA casing so as to be able to access my files but after sometimes that I got it fixed up,two things happened to me:
1.My hard disk second partition containning my files up to 50GB got corrupted and it was asking me to FORMAT it but I was really mad and skeptical of loosing all my files

2.I could not remember my ADMIN password as I only have 2 users profile on it viz ADMIN and GUEST but I was using my GUEST to use my laptop but I could not use some highly sophisticated softwares that I paid a very huge amount of money for as the only option which all engineers gave me was to FORMAT my hard disk and to format and install another OPERATING SYSTEM which will cause me to loose all my files and APPLICATIONS respectively but the good news is that I never did any of these two which means that I didn't loose any of files and APPLICATION as I resolved these two issues myself without consulting any engineer anylonger since non of those top GURUS engineers here in Osogbo could not solve my problem and the question that I have for everyone now is

I'VE YOU EVER or seen SOMEONE in this type of mess before and how did you solve any of these without loosing your files and applications as I really like to help such people with this kind of issues as I own,run and post on

FREE & EASY SOLUTIONS for Your PCs and Mobile Phones

Goodluck as I will so glad to see your comment(s) ASAP for my replies and assistance on How I got mine solved by myself.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Install Deskjet 1280 On Win 7 / Computer For Sale At D Lower Price . . Hurry Nw / I'm In Need Of A Huawei Mediapad 10 FHD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.