Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

3good Facts About Airtel's Nigeria 2good Time Package - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3good Facts About Airtel's Nigeria 2good Time Package (2039 Views)

Picture Proof That Airtel Nigeria Are Indeed Defrauding Nigerians / Airtel Nigeria - How To Browse The Internet For Free On Freezone - Google/airtel / Airtel Nigeria Website Error Prone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3good Facts About Airtel's Nigeria 2good Time Package by stalyf(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
Two weeks back, Airtel Nigeria, reloaded its flagship package tagged 2Good. This reloaded package is called 2Good Time. The new package helps Airtel take services to subscribers in traffic, lunch table and party ground. All these at just only 10 kobo per second to connect family, friends and business associates.

Specifically, the operator said that 2Good Time, has three special time bands : Traffic Time - 5am to 7am; Lunch Time - 1pm to 4pm and Party Time - 10pm to 12.00am. During these time bands, subscribers will enjoy special on net call rate of 10k/sec.
Subscribers to the 2Good time service will also enjoy midnight on net call rate of 10k/sec as well as 20 free SMS on their first N100 recharge of the month.

Airtel Nigeria's Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director, Mr Deepak Srivastava even went further to say that his company will continue to offer innovative, flexible and affordable value offerings that will meet the growing demands and needs of all its customers.
On a lighter mood, however. there are below the line dangers which perhaps, Airtel forgot to warn its teeming customers against, ahead of time. A careless look at those three time bands would expose one to grave dangers

1.Traffic Time: If you live in a city like Lagos, for instance, where the fear of LASTMA is the beginning of wisdom, I doubt if it wouldn't amount to penny wise pound foolish to pay up to fifteen thousand Naira fine as the case may be, to LASTMA officials who would quickly arrest you for using the phone while driving, just because one wants to enjoy a lower tariff. Don't even remind me of the hands free, because, obviously an average Nigerian abhors making use of hands free mobile devices while driving. For the benefit of our readers outside Lagos, LASTMA is the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority. Its functions overlap crosses that of Police, Road Safety and even Vehicle Inspection Officers, VIO.

2. Lunch Time: I don't know who would argue with me out there that Pepper Soup is one of the most

Continue reading: http://www.stalyfblog.com/2012/06/3good-facts-about-airtels-nigeria-2good.html
Re: 3good Facts About Airtel's Nigeria 2good Time Package by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 27, 2012
Glo infinito is still the bomb across all network giving me confidence to talk to friends in a relax mode. Airtel try again not still good

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Website Or Blog Ranked High In Google Search Engine / NEED A WEBSITE? Get One Within 7days / Php Web Developer Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.