Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

A New Innovation, Very Inspiring! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A New Innovation, Very Inspiring! (505 Views)

Some Of The Most Motivating And Inspiring Quotes About Life(Photos). / Life And Times Of Chief Molade Okoya Thomas (must Read) Very Inspiring / New Innovation Out! Www.alaba-intl.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Innovation, Very Inspiring! by Ivbade: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
I met with a pretty lady over the weekend . She owns a mobile catering outlet called LIDA KITCHEN. one very striking thing about this kitchen is that , they don't just give you something to eat, but have taken time to provide recipes for various people according to their health needs. I think this is beautiful! So they have tasty meals specially prepared for Diabetic patients, both for home deliveries and for occations, they have food for people suffering for Pile, and special recipes for people who are weight conscious, they also provide busy families with their weekend moimoi, soups, etc. One good thing about them is that , just a call away brings them to your door step. I really got inspired at their sense of reasoning. it shows that somebody is thinking outside the box. I got her number for those who will be interested. Thanks all!

(1) (Reply)

Despicable Food Combinations / Glory Mobile Alerts.. / Phellow Nigerians,happy Independence 2u All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.