Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Help!!!i Want To Install My Samsung Washing Machine - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help!!!i Want To Install My Samsung Washing Machine (2223 Views)

8kg - Washing Machine SFWM-TTA By Scanfrost / If You Have A Washing Machine And Have A Water Problem This Should Help / How To Install Whatsapp On PC, Complete Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!i Want To Install My Samsung Washing Machine by shesco(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
I have been having a tough time installing my samsung washing machine even after reading the manual and after inviting some plumbers to see if they can install it but all to no avail. Pls is there anyone in the house that has the knowledge of installing the washing machine should pls help me out.

Thanks.
Re: Help!!!i Want To Install My Samsung Washing Machine by PowerDeals(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
you need to connect water either from the tape or direct from pipe (plumbing job)and be sure there is no leakage, make sure the machine is balanced on where it been placed, and make sure the water dispenser holes is free to dispense water. Also check that dirt is not blocking the water in-flow.
After you must have tried all this and you still experience any problem, you are free to get back to me on 08034103107, lekxide@yahoo.com
Regards.
Re: Help!!!i Want To Install My Samsung Washing Machine by shesco(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
I av tried all that methods but it still nt working,

i will get to you on phone.

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step To Create Your Own Power Bank (with Pictures) / Android 2.1 Tablet Pc Clearance Sales! / Fellow Physicists And Geniuses, Let Us Delibrate On Dark Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.